Update P2:Mega Millions Jackpot No Winner Towards 2 Billion , Powerball No Winner Over 600 Mill

$55M(+5%/year) for 29 years with the annual option

That's half a lifetime worth of hookers and blow

You're 417× more likely to be struck by lightning than to win the mega millions.

I used to buy regularly an never win so I felt like I was throwing money away. When it goes above 300 or so million but more times above 500 million. I rather not turn into an addict like some of the people in my area.
My pops has spent $100+/month on lotto for many years. Think I've played maybe twice.

Although I'll probably hit the gas station and drop $20 because $1.6B is fucking absurd. Could buy a goddamn sports team.

I would get:
Oyster 595 superyacht.
Amel+50

G-650.
g650_aerial_5_1300_580_70.jpg

Lambo LP640
Lamborghini_Murciélago_in_Thailand.JPG

I would move out of the country and cut off contact with most people I know, then hire a private army and be a warlord in Africa.

I would move out of the country and cut off contact with most people I know, then hire a private army and be a warlord in Africa.
Take over Somalia. They need leadership
...nice beaches too after you clear out the shacks

I bought 50 bucks worth because why the hell not.

got two numbers on one ticket, cant imagine the odds of someone getting them all, or what is likely to happen, multiple winning tickets

Oh that sucks. Well good luck to you guys, should be crazy winning that much money.

sucks for non resident foreigners lol.

Powerball is tonight, the combined two lotteries are 2 billion dollars.

craziness

I thought texas didnt have the anonymity rule, has that changed?

Only a small minority of states, including Delaware, Kansas, Maryland, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Texas, permit blanket anonymity of lottery winners.Mar 13, 2018

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back