CA Limo Driver to Pilot Homemade Rocket to Prove Flat Earth Theory ***Update, Part Deux: He Died***

You are correct. And I think what a lot of flat earthers don’t understand is that this whole movement is just an extension of creationism. It was the point they reached after trying to deny other scientific truths in order to justify a literal interpretation of the Bible, and ultimately coming to the conclusion that, if the Bible is to be taken literally, all scientific achievements and discoveries would had to have been faked. So the whole thing is just a ridiculous attempt by creationists to discredit science in the name of pushing their idiotic interpretation of the Bible.

Are we experiencing a new "dark age" progressing?

Just found top secret declassified footage, two women driving off the west end of flat earth's crust.

200.gif

source.gif

I just kept passing these threads up since its obvious nonsense. But sense I am on an overnight duty with no one around and no entertainment but a smart phone. I've been visiting every damn thread in Mayberry. I'm dissapoint to say the least. I knew there were some crazies in here but I didn't expect this.

You still in!? Lol I was in from 1996-2001. Good a fucking smart phone would have been a god send on duty back then!

Semper Fi!

Watch his go pro footage from the first flight as shrapnel rips through his parachute. This man wants to attempt this again apparently to prove Darwin survival of the fittest.
He's out there disproving Darwin's theory. And bahgawd, he's winning.

You still in!? Lol I was in from 1996-2001. Good a fucking smart phone would have been a god send on duty back then!

Semper Fi!

Changed branches in 2006 but yeah. I’m still going strong. I hit my 20 and retire next year though.

Once a Marine always a marine. Oorah!

So, after having his rocket plans halted by the authorities several times he actually launched and survived.

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/2...finally-launches-california-desert/456596002/

TLDR:

He's banged up but okay

He's glad to be alive to see his cats again

This time there's proof he got into the rocket

His next rocket is going to launch from a hot air balloon so he can get 68 miles up.
To bad he survived. Another idiot in the gene pool fucking it up for everyone.

That jgarner has got to be one of the worst posters on all of sherdog

Almost 2/3 the height of the worlds tallest building.

His mushroom cloud hair should have predicted this.

I mean was a plane not good enough for some reason?

I mean, he died attempting to disprove something people accepted as fact centuries ago...

Just watched his documentary a month or two ago. Can't say I am surprised at all.

musta been assassinated by the govt, who were covering up his exposing of the flat planet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back