Media *UPDATE*Khabib in Nigeria Helping out..

Convert them to Islam, brainwash them to blow themselves up. This is the influence of Islam on Africans, well that and slavery.

As opposed to Christians teaching Africans to lynch gays.

Nice!

Convert them to Islam, brainwash them to blow themselves up. This is the influence of Islam on Africans, well that and slavery.
Jus´shut up, goof.

This is a thread about a MMA fighter and his influence, not about your ´tard hate speech.

This is his his father's punishment.

nobody remembers what his father said?

doesnt seems so according to the replies.

Which questions did I dodge? I've answered a bunch of yours. You have ignored pretty much every single one of mine and now you're "ranting" and "raging" about it. It's pretty funny tbh.

News of Kadyrov? What news of Kadyrov am I supposedly reacting to? You do know that Khabib and Kadyrov are two separate people and this is a thread about Khabib helping in Nigera, right? Right???

Why would me staying in my own country have anything to do with changing U.S. policy? Why would internal change in Canada change the U.S. invading people? Quite clearly I would be wanting my government to stop supporting U.S. foreign policy in places like Syria. And guess what? We did. Not only did we pull our military from Syria and Iraq but we also resettled tens of thousands of them.

Apparently it's not a silly pipe dream. It's actually already happened as mentioned above.... so your little speech is a few years too late. You may want to read up on some current history....

FFS. This discussion started because this thread is about Khabib. I was giving him credit for helping people who need it. Someone else mentioned Khabib spending time with people like Kadyrov to which your immediate response was to go after US foreign policy. I gave an opinion and you launched into your diatribe about all the horrible things this country does. I guess given that you "don't remember" dodging questions at the start of this discussion you wouldn't "remember" why I'd reference Kadyrov. Sigh...

So now your country only indirectly finances all of this US imperialism with your tax dollars and (as of now anyway) isn't directly involved in any military actions. That was what was referencing with you deciding whether you could morally accept that your $ was being used to finance things to which you obviously strongly object to morally. I've explained that multiple times, and you each time choose to reply with something unrelated to that specific point.

In response to your assertion to @Marc A:

If you honestly believe that I think the color of someone's skin would make them more (or less) violent, you are dumber than even I thought and not worth talking to anymore. That honestly seems like you are looking for a way out of this discussion without just slinking away, and you decided to throw out a ridiculous statement in the hope I would be annoyed enough to leave you alone. I hope I'm wrong, but that's sure what it looks like. Sad...

As opposed to Christians teaching Africans to lynch gays.

Nice!

Yes, Islam has shown to be far more tolerant of gays, right?

I'd imagine that even the most fundamentalist right wing Christian place in America would feel far more safe for homosexuals to have open displays of affection than say...Chechnya.

Same Khabib who just a couple months ago who was walking around the streets of L.A. (or wherever) with his goons giving desperate homeless people $3 to do pushups and other stunts and clowning on them on camera? What a humanitarian.

Same Khabib who just a couple months ago who was walking around the streets of L.A. (or wherever) with his goons giving desperate homeless people $3 to do pushups and other stunts and clowning on them on camera? What a humanitarian.
Yes, he is. Unlike you. You feel bad about yourself or something?

Let us know when you help anyone at all

You mean when I volunteer, donate to charities and help people regards to anyone regardless of race, sex, religion, gender or status? Already there.

Unlike Khabib, I don't just help people because they are of the same faith.

You mean when I volunteer, donate to charities and help people regards to anyone regardless of race, sex, religion, gender or status? Already there.

Unlike Khabib, I don't just help people because they are of the same faith.
"Unlike Khabib, I don't just help people because they are of the same faith."

How do you know he´s never helped a Christian, for instance?

"Unlike Khabib, I don't just help people because they are of the same faith."

How do you know he´s never helped a Christian, for instance?
He doesn't. And he's being a retard too. So when he trains with american Christians in AKA, spar with them and help them prepare for their fights, that according to people like him doesn't count. Not to mention who knows what else he's done, but @Senzo Tanaka is probably an expert on Muslim behaviour, like so many other scholars on Sherdog.

He doesn't. And he's being a retard too. So when he trains with american Christians in AKA, spar with them and help them prepare for their fights, that according to people like him doesn't count. Not to mention who knows what else he's done, but @Senzo Tanaka is probably an expert on Muslim behaviour, like so many other scholars on Sherdog.

The amount of scholar of Islam and scholars on Muslim behaviours post 9/11 in the Western world is truly amazing. It's incredible how these new found scholars have more knowledge of Islam then people who graduated from Islamic Universities in Medina on 8+ year long courses. Truly remarkable.

I was simply replying to the picture in question.

Khabib posts a picture of him helping Muslims in Africa. There are also Christians and non-believers in Africa. He didn't post pictures helping them. He's also been going on a world victory tour in Muslim countries posing with Muslim leaders. I think I made a pretty honest assessment.

He's helping his own. I'm for helping all. We're now living in a world where tribalism is rewarded though instead of something we should be moving away from. Go on though...

FFS. This discussion started because this thread is about Khabib. I was giving him credit for helping people who need it. Someone else mentioned Khabib spending time with people like Kadyrov to which your immediate response was to go after US foreign policy. I gave an opinion and you launched into your diatribe about all the horrible things this country does. I guess given that you "don't remember" dodging questions at the start of this discussion you wouldn't "remember" why I'd reference Kadyrov. Sigh...

So now your country only indirectly finances all of this US imperialism with your tax dollars and (as of now anyway) isn't directly involved in any military actions. That was what was referencing with you deciding whether you could morally accept that your $ was being used to finance things to which you obviously strongly object to morally. I've explained that multiple times, and you each time choose to reply with something unrelated to that specific point.

In response to your assertion to @Marc A:

If you honestly believe that I think the color of someone's skin would make them more (or less) violent, you are dumber than even I thought and not worth talking to anymore. That honestly seems like you are looking for a way out of this discussion without just slinking away, and you decided to throw out a ridiculous statement in the hope I would be annoyed enough to leave you alone. I hope I'm wrong, but that's sure what it looks like. Sad...

That still isn't reacting to news about Kadyrov.

Your approach that my tax dollars are going to U.S. imperialism and that I should just leave my country if I disagree with it is both flimsy and absolutely silly.

OK. So you say its not their skin color.... and it's not poverty, lack of opportunity or racism. That's great that you can discount all of these possible reason for their plight. I can only assume that you must then also have a hypothesis of your own? If you can discount those reasons then it surely must be in favor of another reason, right? What is it?

I was simply replying to the picture in question.

Khabib posts a picture of him helping Muslims in Africa. There are also Christians and non-believers in Africa. He didn't post pictures helping them. He's also been going on a world victory tour in Muslim countries posing with Muslim leaders. I think I made a pretty honest assessment.

He's helping his own. I'm for helping all. We're now living in a world where tribalism is rewarded though instead of something we should be moving away from. Go on though...

No, we're living in a world where snowflakes will get offended and cry over everything..... even when it's someone helping the unprivileged.

That still isn't reacting to news about Kadyrov.

Your approach that my tax dollars are going to U.S. imperialism and that I should just leave my country if I disagree with it is both flimsy and absolutely silly.

OK. So you say its not their skin color.... and it's not poverty, lack of opportunity or racism. That's great that you can discount all of these possible reason for their plight. I can only assume that you must then also have a hypothesis of your own? If you can discount those reasons then it surely must be in favor of another reason, right? What is it?

News of Khabib visiting Kadyrov, which was referenced as I said. You have got to be kidding me if you can't follow and I need to break this down for you.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't leave. I really could not care less either way. It's for you to decide how much you are willing to tolerate your $ funding what you obviously believe to be American imperialism. If you are comfortable enough with it that continuing to do it is something you can live with, by all means stay.

The only of those things I would FULLY discount as a reason would be skin color. Because only the most ignorant of people would believe that matters at all. The others you listed CAN be contributing factors, but you should know I believe this since I already stated it multiple times. Oh wait...let me guess. Your memory failed you again and you forgot I said that, right? But along with those factors (and probably more of a driving force actually) might be something else? Nah. Way easier for someone like you to make glib comments about rap music than to open your eyes and see the cultural embracing of lifestyles and attitudes that devalue the lives around them and glorify violence in the name of just taking what you want. Or of being "the hardest". So yeah there's multiple factors, but between you and I only one of us sees the whole picture it seems.

The thing is, it really doesn't even affect me. I'm removed from it, insulated (for the most part). And while I for sure have friends, colleagues, etc that are African American, they are as removed from it as I am. But it IS a tragedy. And it deserves more attention than it gets.

So take that however you want. I'd imagine you'll take the intellectually lazy (and dishonest) route of just calling me racist. Which is sad. But...maybe you'll surprise me with something better and more truthful.

News of Khabib visiting Kadyrov, which was referenced as I said. You have got to be kidding me if you can't follow and I need to break this down for you.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't leave. I really could not care less either way. It's for you to decide how much you are willing to tolerate your $ funding what you obviously believe to be American imperialism. If you are comfortable enough with it that continuing to do it is something you can live with, by all means stay.

The only of those things I would FULLY discount as a reason would be skin color. Because only the most ignorant of people would believe that matters at all. The others you listed CAN be contributing factors, but you should know I believe this since I already stated it multiple times. Oh wait...let me guess. Your memory failed you again and you forgot I said that, right? But along with those factors (and probably more of a driving force actually) might be something else? Nah. Way easier for someone like you to make glib comments about rap music than to open your eyes and see the cultural embracing of lifestyles and attitudes that devalue the lives around them and glorify violence in the name of just taking what you want. Or of being "the hardest". So yeah there's multiple factors, but between you and I only one of us sees the whole picture it seems.

The thing is, it really doesn't even affect me. I'm removed from it, insulated (for the most part). And while I for sure have friends, colleagues, etc that are African American, they are as removed from it as I am. But it IS a tragedy. And it deserves more attention than it gets.

So take that however you want. I'd imagine you'll take the intellectually lazy (and dishonest) route of just calling me racist. Which is sad. But...maybe you'll surprise me with something better and more truthful.

Of course I won't leave. I'll stay and vocalize my criticism as I'm doing now. And brainwashed people like you will continue to cry about it.

Nope, I didn't forget. I just have to keep asking you the same question but apparently you don't understand what a question mark is.

So now we have it. It (may) have something to do with poverty but you think it's actually their culture that devalues life. But apparently you must think their culture is created in a vacuum and was not formed by decades (or centuries) of racism, poverty and segregation. If these things do not play a large role in forming their culture, then why is their culture like that? Are they just naturally more violent and therefore gravitate towards this lifestyle and culture?

Oh, so you're far removed from it... as well as your African American friends. So, in other words, your anecdotal evidence from your friend must be some really solid stuff. If you went to the poorer areas of Baltimore do you think they'd all agree with your friend who is "so far removed from it all"? You think they would all say how racism hardly exists? Do you think your friend's opinion means anything, seeing as how he "so far removed from it all"?

I won't call you racist if you're not racist. It's pretty simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back