Media *UPDATE*Khabib in Nigeria Helping out..

No. Once again your reading comprehension has fallen short. My claim was specific to how it is currently vs during the Great Depression. That is all. Go back and read what was written and then realize how wrong you are. 1991 has zero to do with our conversation. Nor does the 1800's which had extremely high murder rates. There were 2 time periods we were referencing and that's it. Now and during the depression. I don't feel this is that complicated but maybe I'm wrong.

So...you answer my question with a question? Interesting. And...telling.

Who currently from my country is trading with the Nazis? Oh, nobody? Because the Third Reich fell 70 years ago? Well...okay. But...I totally agree. Those responsible from my country for financially supporting that regime need to be held accountable. Oh wait...they are all dead. Uhh..glad we fixed that problem! Unless you want our current government held accountable for that? I mean, most of them weren't even born yet, but...so what? I guess every government is held morally culpable for the worst acts of any of its preceding rulers LMAO. Man...looks like the entire world is completely void of any morals whatsoever!

I never said you "had to" move away did I? I just assumed that with how strong your moral objections were to American imperialism that you'd prefer to live somewhere in which you weren't helping to finance it. If you are able to live with yourself in knowing you are doing it, by all means stay. Just like all of us Americans that may not agree with every choice our government makes, we have to decide just how much we object morally. But I feel very safe saying that for all but a very small % of the populace, when Chechnyan dictator Kadyrov and his atrocities are brought up, the first instinct isn't to say "Well we shouldn't call him out since we have no moral high ground", which was essentially your stance from the start. Literally your first post was to point out all the wrongs of America.

So yeah, if you truly equate us with someone like him, I'd imagine you'd want to consider moving. I would never say you have to. Of course speak your mind. Stay if you want. But realize also you are paying for things you consider morally reprehensible.

Oh, and despite our current resident in the White House seeming to think he can limit freedom of the press, somehow I still am buried daily with nothing but news that's critical of him. See, our system won't cave to one administration. That's not how our government works. So he can yap all he wants, but in the end he will do nothing more than send out frothing tweets about "fake news". Hell, the supreme court just ordered him to give back press creds to someone he banned.

Our freedoms aren't going anywhere.

Not as short as your fact-checking though, apparently.

Yes, I answered your question with a question. You actually haven't answered a single question of mine. You either just pretend you never saw them, that you're too stupid to actually check back one post, or that you shouldn't have to answer them because only you can ask questions. So tell me, what is your hypothesis for black people causing more crime? You must have one if you can so easily disregard all societal impacts. It is pretty telling that you cannot answer even your own questions, much less mine.

Yes, you said I should move away if I don't agree with what my government does. I can't even begin to point out how absolutely stupid that is. Like, I said (and another question you refused to answer), 61% of your country had negative views of the Iraqi invasion in 2007.... they should all move away, right? I mean, they shouldn't bother to vocalize their opinions, or to even vote for different leaders, they should just leave.... Right? Funny enough, I'm sure lots of dictators would love your logic. It's that stupid.

Why are they being critical of your President? Why are any of them even in your country? You've already told me that anyone with a dissenting opinion should just leave. Why are they still there?

Not as short as your fact-checking though, apparently.

Yes, I answered your question with a question. You actually haven't answered a single question of mine. You either just pretend you never saw them, that you're too stupid to actually check back one post, or that you shouldn't have to answer them because only you can ask questions. So tell me, what is your hypothesis for black people causing more crime? You must have one if you can so easily disregard all societal impacts. It is pretty telling that you cannot answer even your own questions, much less mine.

Yes, you said I should move away if I don't agree with what my government does. I can't even begin to point out how absolutely stupid that is. Like, I said (and another question you refused to answer), 61% of your country had negative views of the Iraqi invasion in 2007.... they should all move away, right? I mean, they shouldn't bother to vocalize their opinions, or to even vote for different leaders, they should just leave.... Right? Funny enough, I'm sure lots of dictators would love your logic. It's that stupid.

Why are they being critical of your President? Why are any of them even in your country? You've already told me that anyone with a dissenting opinion should just leave. Why are they still there?

Holy shit the wheels are coming off for you. You dodge questions to begin with, then call me out for not answering yours? Does that tactic work with others? I asked you questions right at the start, multiple times that you conveniently ignored. Now you want to hold me to a different standard? LMAO, nope. Had I known you'd go this childish route I'd have called you out more when this discussion started. Shame on me I guess.

Again, go back and read what was actually written. I never said I cared if you (or anyone for that matter) move. I said if your disdain for US foreign policy is so strong and your first instinct upon seeing this news of Kadyrov is to point a finger at your country's closest ally, maybe you should consider moving so you can keep a clear conscience.

Of course you can stay and try to institute internal change. And...IDK cross your fingers that we here in the US elect a bunch of people that will all of a sudden decide to be borderline isolationists? (I'm sort of assuming that's your ideal scenario? For the US to basically stop using our military...everywhere around the globe? You haven't actually said what you think would be ideal, so...)

Yes dictators love that logic so much that the overwhelming majority of the time they close their borders and won't allow their citizens to leave. Or do you think the average person in N Korea can just hop on a plane and defect easily if they don't like Kim Jong Un's forced starvation policy? Want a take back on that gem?

And again stop making up things I didn't say because you think that gives you a lifeline. I didn't say anyone "should" leave, genius. I said every person needs to decide for themselves what's morally acceptable to them. If you truly believe you can be a part of widespread change that leads to drastically different relations between our countries, okay. It's a silly pipe dream and won't happen, but whatever. If that's what you tell yourself to feel justified in how you live, fair enough.

The comments to the Twitter post are trash. It's amazing how someone can find cause to criticize a humanitarian trip. Too many imbeciles in this world.

Holy shit the wheels are coming off for you. You dodge questions to begin with, then call me out for not answering yours? Does that tactic work with others? I asked you questions right at the start, multiple times that you conveniently ignored. Now you want to hold me to a different standard? LMAO, nope. Had I known you'd go this childish route I'd have called you out more when this discussion started. Shame on me I guess.

Again, go back and read what was actually written. I never said I cared if you (or anyone for that matter) move. I said if your disdain for US foreign policy is so strong and your first instinct upon seeing this news of Kadyrov is to point a finger at your country's closest ally, maybe you should consider moving so you can keep a clear conscience.

Of course you can stay and try to institute internal change. And...IDK cross your fingers that we here in the US elect a bunch of people that will all of a sudden decide to be borderline isolationists? (I'm sort of assuming that's your ideal scenario? For the US to basically stop using our military...everywhere around the globe? You haven't actually said what you think would be ideal, so...)

Yes dictators love that logic so much that the overwhelming majority of the time they close their borders and won't allow their citizens to leave. Or do you think the average person in N Korea can just hop on a plane and defect easily if they don't like Kim Jong Un's forced starvation policy? Want a take back on that gem?

And again stop making up things I didn't say because you think that gives you a lifeline. I didn't say anyone "should" leave, genius. I said every person needs to decide for themselves what's morally acceptable to them. If you truly believe you can be a part of widespread change that leads to drastically different relations between our countries, okay. It's a silly pipe dream and won't happen, but whatever. If that's what you tell yourself to feel justified in how you live, fair enough.
Lol dude you have the patience of an angel
That guy is the type who plays the old sales game of answering questions with a questions , thinking noone sees that tactic a mile away

He won't answer because he would be exposed

Which questions did I dodge? I've answered a bunch of yours. You have ignored pretty much every single one of mine and now you're "ranting" and "raging" about it. It's pretty funny tbh.

News of Kadyrov? What news of Kadyrov am I supposedly reacting to? You do know that Khabib and Kadyrov are two separate people and this is a thread about Khabib helping in Nigera, right? Right???

Why would me staying in my own country have anything to do with changing U.S. policy? Why would internal change in Canada change the U.S. invading people? Quite clearly I would be wanting my government to stop supporting U.S. foreign policy in places like Syria. And guess what? We did. Not only did we pull our military from Syria and Iraq but we also resettled tens of thousands of them.

Apparently it's not a silly pipe dream. It's actually already happened as mentioned above.... so your little speech is a few years too late. You may want to read up on some current history....

Lol dude you have the patience of an angel
That guy is the type who plays the old sales game of answering questions with a questions , thinking noone sees that tactic a mile away

He won't answer because he would be exposed

Exposed for what?

I've answered almost all of his questions. If you could read, which I suspect you can't (because you can't write), then you would actually read the conversation and read this.

Here's a question I've asked both of you and not received one answer for:

Why are blacks in America so violent?

Clearly, you guys do not believe in strain theory and think that neither poverty nor racism is a factor in their high crime rates..... so what is your hypothesis?

I suspect you think the real reason is "It's cause they're black" but you are both too afraid to come out and say it..... so you ignore the question and keep asking me how to fix it.

Here's a question I've asked both of you and not received one answer for:

Why are blacks in America so violent?

Show me in this thread where you asked me that direct question using those exact words. Prior to just now

I'll wait

Show me in this thread where you asked me that direct question using those exact words. Prior to just now

I'll wait

I asked you the same question you asked me.

I'll know I'll get a response but it won't be answer about the question, it'll be more mindless drooling.

I asked you the same question you asked me.

I'll know I'll get a response but it won't be answer about the question, it'll be more mindless drooling.
So never . typical child's play never answering a question

You've been exposed, I'll let you have the last word you are welcome for my time

Convert them to Islam, brainwash them to blow themselves up. This is the influence of Islam on Africans, well that and slavery.

Yeah, that should definitely be high up on our educational priorities. I mean there are a couple hundred countries, many of which are far more notable than Nigeria, but certainly we should dedicate some time to study Nigeria's internal conflicts.
Well let's start with there being less than 200 countries.

Convert them to Islam, brainwash them to blow themselves up. This is the influence of Islam on Africans, well that and slavery.
Much different than Christianity or the West?

So never . typical child's play never answering a question

You've been exposed, I'll let you have the last word you are welcome for my time

There's that response without an answer again like I predicted.

Bye, kid.

<LucyBless>

Well let's start with there being less than 200 countries.
When one says something like "a couple hundred" (like I did), I think that is an estimation in which 195 would qualify as being pretty accurate. Just shut the hell up. Not to mention you completely failed to refute any of the rest of my argument.

Back