*UPDATE* Chael calls out Rashad on twitter for UFC 167? Rashad responds.

Is everyone still pretending that Wanderlei isn't blatantly ducking Chael??

This Rashad fight makes no sense, Chael wants to fight at MW and everyone wants to finally see Wand v Chael.

Yep Chael should hold out for this fight instead of letting him weasel his way out of it after all the shit Wand talked...

Rashad would lose to Chael in wresling me thinks. 205 or 185?

I admire Chael being so adamant to be on that card, its a big money card, but it will also benefit from him Marketing it , the media likes him and he gives them stuff to write about.

Do they still do the pre-fight show for the event if they're fighting in it?

Would be epic:

Karyn Bryant: In the co main event, we have Chael Sonnen fighting Rashad Evans. Chael and Rashad, who do you think takes this fight?

Followed by and hour of the best pre-fight hype ever.

Lol at the poster :icon_lol:

I'd love to see that fight. Kinda cool since they both do the broadcasting together. doesn't look like chael is talking shit to him, just proposing a good fight a lot of people would like to see. Despite saying he was gonna go back to MW he's also said the cut to 185 is a difficult, big cut. So I don't think he's very motivated to go back to 185 if he can get some good (read: big money) fights at 205 or some catchweight in between.

I like this fight, I wouldn't even mind seeing him Sonnen against Davis either.

chael ducking Davis and Rashad doesn't want to fight Sonnen. Rashad playin nieve in that response too.

This is an easier fight for Chael.

Phil Davis is too big and powerful, would probably out wrestle Chael.

Rashad is smaller than Chael.....Chael can out wrestle him.

Yeah but Shad out wrestled Davis for 5 rounds...

This card probably getting a primetime should be a good one if this is featured.

Back