+++UPDATE: Can trees really grow multiple kinds of fruit+++ what kind of fruit tree should i plant

P

Pwent

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

A TREE WITH MULTIPLE KINDS OF FRUIT

WHAT THE FUCK

i am AMAZED right now

July 28-
I had planted a quart sized dragonfruit tree but some critter dug it up so I decided to pot it until its bigger and stronger . Penny helped as supervisor
IMG_3348.jpg

july 17-
right now on my propertyline theres a row of honeysuckles and cacti to create a visual barrier but honeysuckle suck and bring all these stupid ass hummingbirds so i want to put something cool back there like an avocado tree but the row of honeysuckle trees is along a 40 yard fence so i need more than one tree, probably 8-10 trees, depending on size. i think it would be cool to have various types. i was thinking a lemon tree and an orange tree

i live in southern california, if that helps you with the climate

Last edited by a moderator:
Cherries, dawg. It's the pimp shit.

dwarf_coconut_(2).jpg.8d064aaed87d963dcd4a85f686610e5c.jpg

Manlet Coconut trees. You can harvest toddy 2x a day! Free booze for life!

Magnificent thread

I'd say, grapes. Grapes are one of the greatest fruits god has ever produced.

If not grapes, cantaloupe! Cantaloupe is spectacular. Happy gardening!

Grow a bunch of royal palms and then sell them. Down here royal palms go for bout $10k apiece

Grow banisteriopsis caapi and psychotria viridis and send me a plane ticket.

1b33960bbce6adadc2c441eb5e15127a.jpg

psychotria_viridis-e1447418691877.jpg

Grow a bunch of royal palms and then sell them. Down here royal palms go for bout $10k apiece

i think you have to grow them in the containers though, theyre likely to die if you dig them up to move them

Citrus seems obvious. Mango of some variety. For cactus try dragon fruit.

Just be ready to attract a shit load of trash pandas and skunks if you're not diligent and let fruit sit on the ground.

Grow some avocados.

Back