Upcoming Presidential Assasination

Hit-N-Run

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So how many of you think there will be an assassination attempt in the next presidential term? We've already had Trump supporters and even Trump himself saying people will take matters into their own hands. We have operatives on the left inciting violence at political rallies.

Welcome to the birth of civil war. I think one of these people will be assassinated which will be the spark that ignites the country into flame.

EDIT: Sad that I have to clarify but I I didn't say I want it to happen, I'm saying I think it will. There are people living in an alternate reality in this country that think it's falling apart and will probably act in a self fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:
If Hillary wins I could think of worse things. Would save a lot of lives in the long run avoiding her neo-con wars.

honestly wouldnt shock me. trump wants to expose the corrupt establishment which could get him killed. hillary is the corrupt establishment which could get her killed, especially if she starts pushing for war with russia, which it seems like she will.

Didn't some goofball already try to grab a cops gun to shoot Trump?

200_s.gif

Trump already asked "Second Amendment people" if they were going to.
He's about as irresponsible as you can get. If Hillary were assassinated it wouldn't surprise me at all, his supporters are deplorable.

Lot of trump supporters want this. Im sure they will reconsider after a few get their brains splattered by the secret service.

Trump already asked "Second Amendment people" if they were going to.
He's about as irresponsible as you can get. If Hillary were assassinated it wouldn't surprise me at all, his supporters are deplorable.

im guessing you meant to say trump but accidently said Hillary

Lol at calling trump supporters depolrables, could you be any more of a brainless shill?

im guessing you meant to say trump but accidently said Hillary

Lol at calling trump supporters depolrables, could you be any more of a brainless shill?
Tell you what will change my mind is insulting my intelligence and me as a person, persuasive stuff. The exact reason your boy is looking to get epically embarrassed soon.

Posting in this thread is like asking to get the CIA/FBIA on your ass.

I am asking, because maybe they're recruiting or something. Always wanted to do coke and hookers in Columbia or was that the DEA?

Well, I just finished reading about a guy who was strangled walking through a Canadian university food court for wearing a Trump hat. Let that sink in - It wasn't a swastika in a synagogue, blackface and a bunch of bananas at a Harlem BLM meeting, no - a guy got strangled by university students at a university for wearing a hat... Not much surprises me at this point.

Oh, and that same university recently had some guy put up a Islamophobic posters and it literally made national news:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/university-calgary-anti-muslim-posters-1.3791054

Want to bet that the guy who was actually strangled for wearing a Trump hat on the same campus doesn't get a headline? Anyone want to make bets that no-one is going to come together to "write messages of support and tolerance" for people on that campus who support Trump after one of them was physically attacked for wearing a bloody hat? Sometimes I am so, so disappointed with the people going through the Universities in the Western world...

(now, to be fair, I have only heard about this strangling incident from Lauren Southern at this point, so I'll be keeping an eye to see if it's not quite what it's presented to be)

Tell you what will change my mind is insulting my intelligence and me as a person, persuasive stuff. The exact reason your boy is looking to get epically embarrassed soon.

Hes not my boy, I just despise Hillary.
Keep up the good shilling.

attention CIA and NSA:

we don't know hit-n-run. he was never our friend.

Oh, another one of those "I'm voting for an idiot/nobody at all because I don't like Hillary" guys.
Keep up the shit work.

When did I say Im voting for Trump? Im not even American.

But yes, I would probably vote for a toothless crack addict before I voted Hillary.

There is a high probability the toothless crack addict would have better morals.

So how many of you think there will be an assassination attempt in the next presidential term? We've already had Trump supporters and even Trump himself saying people will take matters into their own hands. We have operatives on the left inciting violence at political rallies.

Welcome to the birth of civil war. I think one of these people will be assassinated which will be the spark that ignites the country into flame.

I hope not. No matter who wins- I hope not.

As awful as a Trump Presidency would be, even that is far less bad than Trump getting elected then getting assassinated. Citizens would tear each other apart as the country descended into tinfoil hat madness.

If Hillary were elected and assassinated, I think there would be elements of anger and rage, but also just a great global sadness and disappointment that the first female President in American History was assassinated. And the fact that her opponent has engaged in such well documented rampant sexist behavior both during the campaign, and for so many decades leading up to it-and actually openly called for action to be taken against her during his campaign--- it would just be awful. Even women who did not vote for Hillary and could not stand her would be saddened and outraged. I think it could very likely galvanize women-and put them in an adversarial position against men in a way we have not seen before. And they are already the majority of the voting block and increasing. If Hillary is assasinated, we might not see another male President after Kaine for a long time.

I worked and lived abroad for many years (1995-2007). During that time, something very awful happened in American politics. I can not pinpoint when it happened, because I was not here. Before I left, there would be contentious elections of course. But whoever won, the country largely got behind that person as THEIR president. Even the party opposition in the House and Senate gave that person their due respect. Everyone rooted for the President, no matter who he was, because he was the captain of our team. And even if you are not a fan of the captain of your team, you still want to win the fucking game, right?.....RIGHT????

Then I come back and for the first time in 4 elections, I am on American soil for the entire campaign and elections. Obama wins by a pretty large margin. And what do I see?? Almost everyone I know that did not vote for him is openly whining like a menstruating teenager. Every Republican in the House and Senate is publicly stating they will do their dead level best to make sure he gets NOTHING accomplished and make him a 1 term President. Something they actually ratcheted up when the took the Senate back.

I don't know when it happened. But so many in our country now seem to prefer the country to lose just so they can have a better chance of firing the captain.

I really miss the days when elections were professional and civil, the people would have their say, and whoever won, we would get behind them. I don't know why that went away, but i would be most pleased if we could get our way back to that.

Back