Upcoming one fc event in Indonesia is canceled

i just edited my post to explain why heavyweights are so hard to come by.

the few heavyweight prospects from europe will be picked up by european shows and if they are really promising they will be signed by either Bellator or the ufc. at this point i think the only real hope for a decent heavyweight will be from the middle east or asia but those are few.

i personally think One should focus on the smaller weightclasses as there more then enough talent worldwide to use.

they should drop lhw and hw imo
I tend to see it differently. Maybe they will get a contract to some other org but never get an opportunity to fight for a title. Bellator's HW division has been screwed by Minakov. UFC's HW has shitty match making keep the old guys in constant rotation. Cant comment about pay, but I think the quicker, maybe easier road to success would be in ONE.

Last edited:
i am sure they can find someone aswell.

but what are those titles worth if they let them defend those titles against no name cans?

this just proves those titles are worth absolutely nothing.

That worked for KSW, for years
That's why you can have a guy who only has 1 fight in your org as the champ lol

I think One Championship is done, I believe the news about huge companies investing on their promotion are nothing but hoax.

I think One Championship is done, I believe the news about huge companies investing on their promotion are nothing but hoax.
If they were done because of a single canceled event, they'd have been done in their first year.

There is an event scheduled in Surabaya on 16 December. Is that this one rescheduled? Or was there already an event there in that date?

Back