Up to 11 years of jail for French skinheads involved in death of Antifa teen

The issue was whether or not the skinheads used a brassknuckle. In the French law, "upgrading" a fight by bringing weapons, or "better" weapons, can be more serious than starting the fight. The sentence would have been far smaller if Méric died from "regular" punches, or if the skinheads did use a brassknuckle but the Antifa drew a gun first.

Political sciences is the only thing taught there, higher education is very specialized in France and, to be fair, quite labyrinthine. Unless you are in a small country town, you can't find one college with every majors, it will be divided among smaller independent colleges (one only for sciences, one only for law and economics, for humanities...) and the Grande Ecoles (usually more prestigious than College but you have to pass a specific exam) are even more specialized. That's partly why we don't do well in international college rankings.
I'm not disputing the charge or sentencing.
Antifa clown thought he was hard. He was wrong. No fucks given.

It's garbage cause you can't read French or because it comes from a French daily newspaper (Le Parisien) - first link?..

lol.

You must think of me what I am now sure of you.

I don't understand why the progressive left tries to get physically violent when they're so weak and frail.

Where am I wrong? Antifa is role-playing a "collect Nazi scalps" fantasy, but in this case the hunter became the hunted. It is unfortunate someone had to die, but death is a potential consequence of fighting in the streets. Claiming the moral high-ground will not protect you from the consequences of violence.

Funny. A couple of weeks back, the leftoids were thumping their scrawny chests and whooping it up when a "nazi" got punched with a $1 fine as a consequence, talking about violence, and how sometimes you just gotta punch somebody, blah blah blah.
Whatsamatta, libbies? Lost your taste for violence? So soon?

I'm not disputing the charge or sentencing.
Antifa clown thought he was hard. He was wrong. No fucks given.
Nazis were so tough they had to have two on one and brass knuckles on a scrawny 18 year old, so brave so hard.

Claiming the moral high-ground will not protect you from the consequences of violence.
This unfortunately is true, the right side doesn't always win. And people have to realise that. Also safety in numbers isn't always as safe as you think.

First of all, skinhead is not a synonym to nazi.

Second, these types of clashes are very common in Europe, even Brazil, where both groups are far more popular than in North America.

Third, I don't think they wanted to kill him. In cases like this the rivalry between groups gets too intense and they lose their senses. Violence and brutality is always justified and it gets out of hand easily.

Sad that someone so young lost his life over shit like that.

I speak and read French. I was raised in France... u?

I am sorry they don't have humor in France and that your kneejerk reaction is everyone but me is stupid

Not as much you have have for your Nazi brethren sweet cheeks
Yawn. Another parrot unable to think for themselves. Nobody in his forum supports nazis, you chimp.
You guys are a massive bore, you know that?
You need someone to write you some new material.

I am sorry they don't have humor in France and that your kneejerk reaction is everyone but me is stupid

Is that what that was?

It was so poorly executed I wasn’t sure...

Nazis were so tough they had to have two on one and brass knuckles on a scrawny 18 year old, so brave so hard.

If my memorie serves me well the fight was like 3 nationalists against 5 antifa.

The antifa dude was only 18, maybe when he would get older he would have realized that he was acting like a retarded sub-human and would become a productive member of society. I believe in second chances.

So yeah, the only sad thing with this story is the age of the idiot.
A neo-Nazi kills a guy and your reaction is to support the Nazi.

Nothing wrong with Anti-Fascists as long as they aren't infringing on others' right to free speech or right to peacefully assemble, but France doesn't have free speech laws. The people most often critical of Anti Fascists are racial nationalists who are irked that their cultural and racial hegemony is being threatened.

Funny. A couple of weeks back, the leftoids were thumping their scrawny chests and whooping it up when a "nazi" got punched with a $1 fine as a consequence, talking about violence, and how sometimes you just gotta punch somebody, blah blah blah.
Whatsamatta, libbies? Lost your taste for violence? So soon?

Over one death? Lol nah. The issue is about brass knuckles (not even a biggie) and Sherfronts reaction.

Violence and death happen. That KKK member stabbed by Antifa a bit back was fucking hilarious.

Most people are inherently sympathetic to people fistfighting neo nazis as odd as that may seem.

Hope the crew retaliates though. French SHARPs tend to be hard as fuck.

American AFA is soft as hell compared to the Euro versions. The Scottish AFA are legit when it comes to kicking in a nazis teeth.

Back