Up to 11 years of jail for French skinheads involved in death of Antifa teen

Rvd Slmr

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Kinda surprised it was wasn't talked about in the US, considering the obsession with Antifa.

French court convicts two ex-skinheads in death of teen anti-fascist activist Clément Méric

Morillo, 25-year-old security guard who had admitted to hitting Méric during the June 2013 row between far-right wingers and anti-fascist activists in central Paris, was sentenced to 11 years in prison. Dufour, a 25-year-old baker who denied striking the activist, was handed a seven-year term. Each had denied using a weapon, brass knuckles, during the altercation as accused.

Skinheads and Antifas were both shopping at a special event to get Fred Perry stuff. The Antifas started complaining and waited outside for the skinheads, who called for back-up. There was a brief fight and the Antifa Clément Méric, who was recovering from a leukemia, died on the spot.

The main suspect surrendered once he heard about the death and confessed punching Méric twice, without touching him once he was on the ground. Everything looked like a sad accident in a pretty fair fight, but several witnesses said the skinheads had at least one brass-knuckle, which was also mentioned in one of the skinhead's text to their leader Serge Ayoub (France's most notorious skinhead and hooligan, who wasn't at the scene).

The coroner couldn't confirm if a brass-knuckle was involved, but the jury said it was the case so the guys got harsher sentences than if it was just a bare knuckle incident. The two jailed skinheads appealed, the one that was set free obviously didn't.

Nazis murder people, shocker. Seems like a theme for them.

The antifa dude was only 18, maybe when he would get older he would have realized that he was acting like a retarded sub-human and would become a productive member of society. I believe in second chances.

So yeah, the only sad thing with this story is the age of the idiot.

The antifa dude was only 18, maybe when he would get older he would have realized that he was acting like a retarded sub-human and would become a productive member of society. I believe in second chances.

So yeah, the only sad thing with this story is the age of the idiot.

In a story about murderous Nazis, you can only whine about how bad Antifa is. How surprising.

In a story about murderous Nazis, you can only whine about how bad Antifa is. How surprising.

It is surprising, i hate Nazis... and by Nazis i mean the actual NatSoc.

Last edited:
Too bad the fight didn't end with a double homicide ko!

What kind of skinhead has the surname, "Ayoub'?

It is surprising, i hate Nazis... and by Nazis i mean the actually NatSoc.

There are no Nazis any more. You disrespect the Jewish people from the Holocaust by saying there are.

The guy that died was the aggressor and had leukemia and died of a cerebral hemorrhage not related to the fight.

There are no Nazis any more. You disrespect the Jewish people from the Holocaust by saying there are.

The guy that died was the aggressor and had leukemia and died of a cerebral hemorrhage not related to the fight.

images

That wasn't the coroner's conclusion. Nor the judge and jury's.

11 years seems kind of light. Killing soneone is a risk you take in every street fight.

11 years seems kind of light. Killing soneone is a risk you take in every street fight.

They might have gotten less, but the text messages they sent before the fight were calling other skin heads to come and fight. Whereas the Antifa group's texts were all about a party that evening (which they said they were simply waiting for the victim to go shopping for). Then afterwards the Skinheads texted their leader and boasted about using brass knuckles.
Nice of them to catalogue their crimes.

Kinda surprised it was wasn't talked about in the US, considering the obsession with Antifa.

French court convicts two ex-skinheads in death of teen anti-fascist activist Clément Méric

Morillo, 25-year-old security guard who had admitted to hitting Méric during the June 2013 row between far-right wingers and anti-fascist activists in central Paris, was sentenced to 11 years in prison. Dufour, a 25-year-old baker who denied striking the activist, was handed a seven-year term. Each had denied using a weapon, brass knuckles, during the altercation as accused.

Skinheads and Antifas were both shopping at a special event to get Fred Perry stuff. The Antifas started complaining and waited outside for the skinheads, who called for back-up. There was a brief fight and the Antifa Clément Méric, who was recovering from a leukemia, died on the spot.

The main suspect surrendered once he heard about the death and confessed punching Méric twice, without touching him once he was on the ground. Everything looked like a sad accident in a pretty fair fight, but several witnesses said the skinheads had at least one brass-knuckle, which was also mentioned in one of the skinhead's text to their leader Serge Ayoub (France's most notorious skinhead and hooligan, who wasn't at the scene).

The coroner couldn't confirm if a brass-knuckle was involved, but the jury said it was the case so the guys got harsher sentences than if it was just a bare knuckle incident. The two jailed skinheads appealed, the one that was set free obviously didn't.
Play stupid games.

I stand by the serious conviction of a crime, although I'm not sure if I would agree beyond involuntary manslaughter in this case, since I don't care to waste time reviewing details, but only because I believe in the preservation of law and justice. I have zero sympathy for the #antifa victim.

We need a Dana White meme for this. "So you wanna be a fucking gangster?"

Back