"Unsubstantiated accusation of steroids and PEDs is fighter bashing"

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just wondering if that is still a rule?

Does that include "everyone is on steroids" and "all fighters do it"?

Can we get some clarity on this? Does posting a picture of a fighter and claiming that picture is evidence of steroid accusation = substantiated accusation?

Just wondering.

That's like going to a titty bar and not talking about the titties.

Yes it is and you are asking bc you want to get people in trouble or you want to be able to accuse people without worries?

Conor McGregor is a can. Is that fighter bashing?

Fighter bashing not being permitted is one of the most absurd rules ever.
They can get beaten to a pulp in a cage but we can't say some mean words otherwise we hurt their fee-fees?

As long as your name isn't Borrachinha or Hendricks I guess it still is.

One of the most inconsistent rules on this forum. Whenever a fighter loses (or wins) you know at least one idiot is going to make a "IT'S A USADA" thread whether they've tested positive or not. Lol

People used to get banned on here every day for saying things that don’t even get dubbed anymore. Calling a fighter a can was immediate dubs. It’s nice that they’re more lenient, but some of the fighter bashing on here should be taken care of a little more.

fighter bashing doesnt exist - that was a product of the old world of sherdog, before the casuals took over

Yo. those rules were for a different, simpler time. *sunglass drop * DWI

People used to get banned on here every day for saying things that don’t even get dubbed anymore. Calling a fighter a can was immediate dubs. It’s nice that they’re more lenient, but some of the fighter bashing on here should be taken care of a little more.
its better this way. you are correct as well

They would have to ban the entire forum in that case

I think that horse has already run away... and quickly because it's on peds.

My biggest objection to fighter bashing is that it clutters up the forum. Every thread gets 200 replies but 95% of it is calling the fighter in question a douchebag or a chicken.

the thing is common sense tells us certain people are doing them especially the girls because of their jawline for one but anyway without a failed drug test they can not be accused because nobody knows for a fact. It's like on this forum you say something about gay people and all these idiots will start saying you are gay and afraid of whatever the hell and I am not gay and if I am not gay by now I will never be but some of the people in this forum knows more about me than i do. My point is these people going off speculation should be banned not yellow carded because starting a rumor that could cause somebody to miss paying rent next month is unacceptable in my opinion. It is all cookies and cream because it is not them the mud is thrown at.

Ban speculation

Pencilneck nerds here are just mad cause Paulo Costa is da goat

Back