Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G.

Loved that era of hip hop, but those two shouldnt be looked at as martyrs.

Tupac was targeted by the government pretty early into his career as it is documented, and he did have the potential to invoke some change through his lyrics if he wanted, but he surrounded himself with the wrong people and paid for it.

Biggie made the mistake of going to enemy territory too soon after the death of a rival.

Sucked for their genre, but people shouldnt paint them as malcolm x figures who were assassinated. They were rappers who got shot for getting way too entrenched into the gangsta lifestyle.

You have no idea what you're talking about
Anderson wasnt a random person, he was a known enemy of the MOB Piru gang which is why they jumped him that night
This wasnt some grand conspiracy by a puppet master evil villian, it was just another step in an already escalating Los Angeles gang war
dude needs to step his InfoMinds game up

dude needs to step his InfoMinds game up

Love the documentaries this dude does

Have you seen the Death Row Chronicles?
Its a 6 part series that BET put out and its really good
Not a lot of new info if you've followed this stuff over the years but its the first time I've heard Suge tell his side of the story(including admitting that the Vanilla Ice story was a lie) and it has Keffe D on camera admitting to the murder of Tupac
Definitely worth checking out

Not a lot of new info if you've followed this stuff over the years but its the first time I've heard Suge tell his side of the story(including admitting that the Vanilla Ice story was a lie) and it has Keffe D on camera admitting to the murder of Tupac
until i watched those vids i didn't realize how crazy it was
literally every person in that screencap but Suge was murdered

I totally forgot about that Wolf/Mob Piru shootout in ATL or whatever

what's more interesting is the tupac shooting in NYC

until i watched those vids i didn't realize how crazy it was
literally every person in that screencap but Suge was murdered

I totally forgot about that Wolf/Mob Piru shootout in ATL or whatever

what's more interesting is the tupac shooting in NYC
Yea I didnt know about the Pac shooting igniting a gang war the way it did
Hard to follow all that shit before the internet I guess

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6233618/

MV5BMjQ1Mjc4OTc3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM1NDQ2NDM@._V1_.jpg

This show looks like it's gonna be pretty good. It starts on February 27th it's a show that's based around 2 popular Tupac and Biggie theories on who shot both of them. There was a documentary that aired quite recently that was very good linked below. The guy that is producing this show also produced this documentary he was actually the LAPD officer that explored one of the main theories that a lot of people tend to believe.

Look's like it's gonna be a 10 part series.

Tupac died by beating up a SSC in Baby Lane. Biggie died by suge sending out poochie.

Tupac may have been a rap icon but all his dindu nuffins caught up with him. Never took responsibility for anything. It was always "someone's out to get me". Yeah dummy because you were always starting shit.

And when he died, people damn near made him out to be a martyr.

All the shit he kicked up, he had it coming.

Agree and disagree. His big mouth got him in situations that wasn't needed if he shut up. However, he was set up by Haitian Jack and King Tut in rape and shooting in 94. Biggie then released " who shot ya" right after the 94 shooting. That would make anyone paranoid.

Then after all that has come out, he was pretty right about a lot of stuff. Haitian jack was a snitch for government. Jimmy henchmen also was part of it. Puffy did pay for SSC protection since they hated suge knights mob pirus.

I do agree his big mouth caused him issues but he was also right a lot. Biggie was sneaky and so was puffy. Suge and PAC were loud and brash about it.

There's enough circumstantial evidence to basically know what happened. It may not hold up in court, but its consistent enough to know what happened in both. Pac's death was a freak occurence of stupidity. Biggie's is a little more interesting as it likely involved crooked LA cops and the 90's was not a good decade for the LAPD.

Suge had a lot of dirty cops on his payroll. Also his set the mob piru.

A 10 part series on two bums? Might as well have a 10 part series on Kimbo Slice. At least he had street cred and was a legit tough guy.

Sorry, but I'm not giving a shit about some drama queen ballet dancer/homo in denial who decided to be "gangster" or his fat fuck friend that used to get in trouble for eating crack rocks because he thought they were candy.

So why post? IDC about tons of threads. I don't ruin it for ppl.

Very good. PAC wasn't a blood. It was his loyalty to death row that made him die.

Seems odd to me that the FBI has this rap/hip-hop task force of sorts against all of the rappers, their known affiliates, businesses, etc and yet they can't tell us who killed Biggie or Pac. They literally follow rappers around for hours and yet this is some 20 year old "mystery." GTFOHWTS.

Not as popular a figure but another rapper, Mac Dre from the Bay Area, was gunned down by an ak47 on a freeway in Kansas City in 2004. Still unsolved.

Tech N9ne has been blamed but consensus is that MD and his crew were pushing drugs in the KC area and were killed by KC-native drug dealers/gang members.

Agree and disagree. His big mouth got him in situations that wasn't needed if he shut up. However, he was set up by Haitian Jack and King Tut in rape and shooting in 94. Biggie then released " who shot ya" right after the 94 shooting. That would make anyone paranoid.

Then after all that has come out, he was pretty right about a lot of stuff. Haitian jack was a snitch for government. Jimmy henchmen also was part of it. Puffy did pay for SSC protection since they hated suge knights mob pirus.

I do agree his big mouth caused him issues but he was also right a lot. Biggie was sneaky and so was puffy. Suge and PAC were loud and brash about it.

So even after all that he still released hit em up. He was instigating.

So even after all that he still released hit em up. He was instigating.

Sure. But at that point most ppl would be pissed off. I mean you had friends set you up in a rape case and getting you shot 5 times. I wouldn't at that age. I would of responded. Now? No it isn't worth it.

Not as popular a figure but another rapper, Mac Dre from the Bay Area, was gunned down by an ak47 on a freeway in Kansas City in 2004. Still unsolved.

Tech N9ne has been blamed but consensus is that MD and his crew were pushing drugs in the KC area and were killed by KC-native drug dealers/gang members.
Where did you hear this?
As far as I know Dre was killed because he refused to perform at a club that night because the promoters didn't have his money up front

Where did you hear this?
As far as I know Dre was killed because he refused to perform at a club that night because the promoters didn't have his money up front
On the streets pimp. Even the DEA has accused Thizz Entertainment of being a drug trafficking front

I never bought that promoter thing- why would the guy who didn't have the money shoot the guy he couldn't pay??

Back