Unsigned Middleweight Prospects

Fights that already happened this weekend:

Brendan Kornberger (7-3) defeats Teddy Ash (6-3)
Marcus Sanchez (6-0) defeats Zach Radebaugh (2-1)

Upcoming fights:

Andrei Manzolo (14-4) vs David Mitchell (21-6 improves to 22-6) - Final Fight Championship 27
Oskar Piechota (6-0-1 improves to 7-0-1) vs Nikos Sokolis (12-4) - Spartan Fight 6
Moses Murrieta (3-0 improves to 4-0) vs Blake Troop (4-4) - CXF 5
Vyacheslav Vasilevsky (29-5) vs Albert Duraev (9-3) - ACB 50
Alexey Butorin (10-1 improves to 11-1) vs Jake Bostwick (18-8-1) - ACB 50
Igor Svirid (10-3) vs Yasubey Enomoto (15-8 improves to 16-8) - ACB 50
In bold are the winners of the fights.

Kinda sad that Bostwick's streak ended in such a brutal way, and that Svirid is on a skid now.

Quite some time since I made an update on this thread, and some stuff has happened, like Lovato getting signed by Bellator, Tokov also seemingly being signed by them, Anders having fought in LFA and Daniel Madrid being booked to fight there. Some good stuff that will hopefully get eyes on them.

Anyways, on to the fights that are happening this week in the MW division:

Wurigenbayar (3-1) vs Jackson Alves (0-0) at Chinese MMA Super League
Justen Shannon (0-0) vs Mike Van Meer (34-31) at MCC 64
Aaron Highfill (3-2) vs Dewayne Diggs (2-0) at Shamrock FC 287
Curtis Eller (0-0) vs Demarco Hutchinson (0-0) at Shamrock FC 287
Darrius Flowers (1-0) vs Michael Robinson (2-2) at HFC 33
Kiyoshi Kuwabara (13-9) vs Dae Sung Kim (3-4) at Road FC 38
Tomasz Kondraciuk (11-6) vs Kacper Karski (6-3) at GSW 13
Albert Duraev (9-3) vs Vyacheslav Vasilevsky (29-5) at ACB 57
Ronaldo Souza (24-4) vs Robert Whittaker (17-4) at UFC on FOX 24
Anthony Smith (26-12) vs Andrew Sanchez (9-2) at UFC on FOX 24

Julio Cesar Santos (15-5-1) vs Cesar Almeida (1-0) at NP Fight 6
Justin Sumter (2-1) vs Abe Pitrowski (6-2) at CES 43
Robert Gidron (1-0) vs Willie Whitehead (0-0) at KOTC: Territorial Dispute

Duraev vs Vasilevsky got cancelled again... This time due to some medical issues from Duraev. I swear that fight is cursed or something.

Why the hell isn't Slava fighting some bum instead? At least to have the guy active
AFAIK, Ibragim Chuzhigaev is replacing Duraev, not the best, but at least Vyacheslav is fighting.

Ibragim did put quite a beating on David Mitchell recently though, so maybe he'll score another upset.

Will Fleury has a fight coming up on the 29th. 28, 6'3, trains out of SBG, 2-0 as a pro, 7-0 as an amateur. Might be a guy to keep an eye on.

LFA has a couple good prospects going this week: Sonny Yohn (2-1) va Bevon Lewis (2-0). Sonny was a D1 wrestler at MSU. Bevon is outta Jackson's and is an all around stud. He's Jon Jones and Devin Clark's main training partner, supposedly a Jon Jones clone in fighting style, he looks like Jon too lol

LFA has a couple good prospects going this week: Sonny Yohn (2-1) va Bevon Lewis (2-0). Sonny was a D1 wrestler at MSU. Bevon is outta Jackson's and is an all around stud. He's Jon Jones and Devin Clark's main training partner, supposedly a Jon Jones clone in fighting style, he looks like Jon too lol
Yeah, I'm pretty high on both of them. Actually had Sonny in the top 10 before he lost his last fight, still, he has the credentials to do damage.

Yeah, I'm pretty high on both of them. Actually had Sonny in the top 10 before he lost his last fight, still, he has the credentials to do damage.

Great fight, Bevon Lewis is ridiculous, he outwrestled the 3x D1 All American, and actually engaged w Sonny in the wrestling, I figured he'd just try to circle. Definitely can see the Jon jones influence

Bevon Lewis is Jon Jones prodigy. It should be fun to see a MW with Jones' well rounded skill set. He's going to try and take down the best wrestlers, knock out the best strikers, and submit the best grapplers. If he's anywhere near as successful as Jones, he'll be a terror in his division.

Back