Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Juan Adams won his pro debut quickly and decisively but he was fighting a 0-2 guy, so hard to tell how good the performance actually was. But still, he's one of my new fave prospects to keep tabs on.

light week
Oscar Sosa 9-1 vs. Yancarlos Toribio 1-0 (220)
Julio Jesurum vs. Eric Frias dual debut (220)
Richard Odoms 12-3 vs. Jared Vanderaa 5-0
Jason Belyew 0-0 vs. Christopher Daukaus 3-1

Juan Adams won his pro debut quickly and decisively but he was fighting a 0-2 guy, so hard to tell how good the performance actually was. But still, he's one of my new fave prospects to keep tabs on.

His next opponent should be a bit more of a test. He's had some fun training with Blaydes recently, which should lead to improvements.

Left to right (Nick Roehrick - 205 pounds, Jahsua Marsh - 260 pounds, Curtis Blaydes - 280 pounds, Juan Adams - 300 pounds)

JKn2Jp9.jpg

Adams vs Rose

Props to Rose for stepping up, he has a pair on him. Juan pretty much just man handled him though, as expected.

Last edited:
His next opponent should be a bit more of a test. He's had some fun training with Blaydes recently, which should lead to improvements.

Left to right (Nick Roehrick - 205 pounds, Jahsua Marsh - 260 pounds, Curtis Blaydes - 280 pounds, Juan Adams - 300 pounds)

JKn2Jp9.jpg

Props to Rose for stepping up, he has a pair on him. Juan pretty much just man handled him though, as expected.

Adams looks about twice as wide as Blaydes, crazy. Good to see him train at Bang's, where does he usually train at?

Choi mu bae 12-6 vs Jake heun 10-6 added to road fc 41

Aleksandr Dankov 2-2 vs. Sergey Pogodaev 2-0
Arlex Jonathan Castro vs. Luis Ayes dual debut
Andrew van Zyl 14-3 vs. Wessel Mostert 4-0
Elvis Moyo 7-4 vs. Stuart Austin 11-3
Wojciech Buliński 11-2 vs. Maciej Kozyra 1-1
Konstantin Gluhov 31-16 vs. Tomasz Czerwiński 9-15
Dritan Barjamaj 12-12 vs. Konstantin Andreitsev 6-4
Roman Gudochkin 0-0 vs. Myktybek Mamasaliev 10-2
Fabricio Aredes vs. Alan Vieira dual debut
Charles Brown 0-3 vs. Dan Hoogerhyde 1-0 SHW
Ivan Shtyrkov 11-0 vs. Satoshi Ishii 15-7-1
Greg Rebello 22-7 vs. Azunna Anyanwu 13-4

lots of fun old regional guys are active. gluhov and kudin always look like the product of military research

Josh Copeland 14-4 vs mike Kyle 22-14 added to PFL2 July 29th in Washington

Adams looks about twice as wide as Blaydes, crazy. Good to see him train at Bang's, where does he usually train at?

His normal camps are at Paradigm Training Center in Houston. He's trained at Silverback Fight Club with Derrick Lewis as well.

So Minakov said that he might retire if he will not be able to find compromise with Coker. Said that when rumors emerged that he is gonna sign with the UFC his relationship with Coker worsened. Said that he wants to return to Bellator and win a belt again.

ATT's Everett Sims (4-0) fights ROC Heavyweight Champion Shelton Graves (6-3) at Dana White's Contender Series 5 on August 8th.

So Minakov said that he might retire if he will not be able to find compromise with Coker. Said that when rumors emerged that he is gonna sign with the UFC his relationship with Coker worsened. Said that he wants to return to Bellator and win a belt again.

I wish he would just go to the UFC. He's got a handful of fights in Bellator, then he's going to be bored again.

I wish he would just go to the UFC. He's got a handful of fights in Bellator, then he's going to be bored again.
Have you seen this interview? Because in it he said something about motivation, like if his problems with Bellator is not gonna be resolved he can still fight in EFN but for him it's a question of motivation, sounded like fighting not very good guys in EFN is not motivating him enough to train.

Have you seen this interview? Because in it he said something about motivation, like if his problems with Bellator is not gonna be resolved he can still fight in EFN but for him it's a question of motivation, sounded like fighting not very good guys in EFN is not motivating him enough to train.

It makes sense, the issue is I think he's going to hit that same wall in Bellator. Mitrione, Kongo, maybe Roy Nelson, then he's back to the same thing again. Tyrell Fortune is going to be another couple years before he's title shot ready.

It makes sense, the issue is I think he's going to hit that same wall in Bellator. Mitrione, Kongo, maybe Roy Nelson, then he's back to the same thing again. Tyrell Fortune is going to be another couple years before he's title shot ready.
EFN wanted to make Kharitonov-Minakov. By the time Minakov fight with all of them someone like Sakai may become a title contender.

Back