Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Evgeny Erokhin vs mike Kyle ACB 65 July 23rd California

UFC released a statement saying Noblitt wont be part of the dana white series. Greb Rebello vs Azunna Anyanwu is runoured for it.

Ashley Gooch 10-5 vs Juliano Coutinho 7-3 CES 45 hw title fight August 11th

Spivac beat Fulton in the first round. Dropped him with knees & punches, then got a quick RNC.

Sergei Kharitonov 24-6 vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou 18-17
Mikhail Allakhverdian 2-0 vs. Adam Bogatyriov 0-0 (220)
Denis Ezuta 6-8 vs. Soslan Djabiev 2-2 (220)
Bobby Sullivan 0-0 vs. Adam Dyczka 4-0
Nick Naccarato 0-0 vs. Oulmoudéné Najebe 1-0
Ben Edwards 0-0 vs. Brandon Sosoli 6-4
Sonam Soyan 0-0 vs. Viktor Egorov 0-0
Sergey Belostenniy 3-1 vs. Dmitry Zabolotny 19-5
José Agustin 0-3 vs. Luis Barrios 1-1
Rus Waygood 0-0 vs. Krystian Gowik 1-2
Anderson Silva 2-0 vs. Dritan Barjamaj 12-12
Giorgos Vlachodimos 0-0 vs. Evangelos Moumtzis 1-0
Ras Hylton 1-0 vs. Eric Ramsey 0-1
Matthew Comer 1-2 vs. Brad Schott 1-2
Jahsua Marsh 1-2 vs. Nkemdirim Oti 1-0
Derek Bracey 0-0 vs. Joshua Freeman 0-1

lots of these 0-0 fighters have extensive am records

There's a good amount of upcoming fights in the UFC between prospects and veterans; just curious how you guys see these fights going.

Arlovski VS Tybura- I got Tybura by TKO.
Blaydes VS Omielanczuk- Blaydes by TKO.
Francis VS Junior- Only rumored at the moment but if it happens Francis by KO.

The next three prospects will be making their UFC debuts soon.

Junior Albini VS Tim Johnson- Johnson seems to be the gatekeeper for prospects in the UFC. I think Albini by decision but Johnson is scrappy.

James Mulheron VS Justin Willis- Mulheron by TKO.

Arjan Bhullar VS Luis Henrique- This is interesting because Henrique himself is still considered a prospect. His only loses in the UFC are to other top prospects in Francis and Tybura. Bhullar is primarily a wrestler and Henrique's got some submission skills so this one is a toss up.

I see that Juan Adams is making his pro debut on the LFA prelims this week, is there anyway to watch the prelims?

interesting prospect
Zeal Robichaud

still hasn't gone pro, but he's as bad as the other guy with a 10-0 am record, not sure why this one isn't going pro

this weekend
Demoreo Dennis 6-4 vs. Brandon Lee 6-1
Lolohea Mahe 9-4-1 vs. Raymond Lopez 4-1
Valdrin Istrefi 11-1 vs. Ivan Vitasović 5-3
Mateusz Gniewek 1-1 vs. Oskar Mazur 0-0
Calyn Hull 0-0 vs. CJ Chapman 0-0
Ernest Williams 0-1 vs. Shane Cook 2-0

Last edited:
I see that Juan Adams is making his pro debut on the LFA prelims this week, is there anyway to watch the prelims?

As far as I know, the prelims aren't televised. Hopefully they'll upload Juan's fight though. He's in great shape and is on track to hit 265 too!

5rwS9BI.jpg

Kharitonov said in recent interview that he thinks that Nelson will be his next opponent in Bellator and fight will happen around September-October.

This is probably the best HW prospect fight in Brazil right now. Lopes plays the role of the older veteran on a win streak, and Prasel will need to be the young prospect that derails him. It's a tough fight for Prasel though, big step up in competition. Hopefully he can rise to the challenge.

If he wins I can see him being the third heavyweight from Brazil they add to the roster this year alongside Albini and Felipe.

Back