Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

I'll call it now, Mostert TKO's / KO's him.

Mostert and Demarte Pena are probably the two best prospects EFC has ever produced, so it should be interesting. If he wins, a title defense vs the winner of Potts and Moyo (if that fight happens) would probably be his last big test, after that a move to the UFC with a slow progression path would be best.

Is there a chance we see Ante Delija again? After his horrible leg injury, i didn't hear anything.

Always thought he was one of the better European prospects who could compete at highest level one time. However, i'm not sure if he would get trough a piss test anyway.

Is there a chance we see Ante Delija again? After his horrible leg injury, i didn't hear anything.

Always thought he was one of the better European prospects who could compete at highest level one time. However, i'm not sure if he would get trough a piss test anyway.

He was slated to come back earlier this month, but the fight didn't happen for whatever reason. He's been training with Darko Stosic and Cro Cop. I think FFC wanted to put him against Stosic for their title, but I can't see that happening.

He may still have fights left with M-1 as well.

If he stays in M-1, have him fight Anton Vyazigin. If he moves back to FFC, someone like Denis Stojnic or Karlos Vemola would be fun.

Jeff Hughes (6-1) vs. Ryan Pokryfky (5-3) at RFO - Big Guns 24 on June 10th in Ohio. Both are coming off losses after going on win streaks. A win here will get that person back on track.

Mostert and Demarte Pena are probably the two best prospects EFC has ever produced, so it should be interesting. If he wins, a title defense vs the winner of Potts and Moyo (if that fight happens) would probably be his last big test, after that a move to the UFC with a slow progression path would be best.
Chad Hanekom is looking pretty promising as well! I would add Igeu Smiley Kabesa to that list, but losing his last fight dropped his stock a bit.

huge worldwide card this weekend, some cans sacrificed to power up stipe and cigano

Alexei Kudin 21-19-1 vs. Derrick Mehmen 19-8
Miguel Guerra 2-4 vs. Jeremy Hardy 4-3
Gary Harling 0-5 vs. Thomas Salinas 0-0
Jun Soo Lim 10-8 vs. Matheus Silva 0-1
Nick Barnø 4-1 vs. Frank Kortz 4-1
José Augustin Jimenes Garcia 0-0 vs. Grégory Robinet 1-3
Tony Lopez 47-25 vs. Josh Parisian 5-1
Leroy Johnson 6-2 vs. Ray Lopez 9-9
Eli Strong 0-0 vs. Anthony Coleman 0-1
Kyle Noblitt 6-0 vs. Bryan McVea 6-5
Rob Morrow 20-20-1 vs. Matt Foster 9-10
Dale Sopi 6-3 vs. Dan Charles 10-5-1
Shea Taylor 1-0 vs. Jahsua Marsh 0-2
Arjan Bhullar 5-0 vs. Joey Yager 11-5
Jimmy Ambriz 17-20-1 vs. Lolohea Mahe 8-4-1
Mohamed Ali 10-11 vs. Sofiane Boukichou 2-2

noblitt and arjan are legit, and funny enough leroy was supposed to fight arjan but he failed his medicals

Noblitt, McVea, Morrow, and Foster are involved in a 1 night tournament too so if Noblitt wins he'll be 8-0 by the end of the night. Looks primed to get signed if he wins.

I'll be at the KOTC show this weekend so i'll get the results for Lopez-Parisian, Johnson-Lopez, and Strong-Coleman. Parisian has a lot of support behind him right now. It would be a huge win for him. Eli Strong is a solid HW prospect too that seems to be taking his conditioning more seriously. He's the current XFO Amateur HW Champion

Chad Hanekom is looking pretty promising as well! I would add Igeu Smiley Kabesa to that list, but losing his last fight dropped his stock a bit.

Sylvester Chipfumbu another who looks promising.

Noblitt, McVea, Morrow, and Foster are involved in a 1 night tournament too so if Noblitt wins he'll be 8-0 by the end of the night. Looks primed to get signed if he wins.

I'll be at the KOTC show this weekend so i'll get the results for Lopez-Parisian, Johnson-Lopez, and Strong-Coleman. Parisian has a lot of support behind him right now. It would be a huge win for him. Eli Strong is a solid HW prospect too that seems to be taking his conditioning more seriously. He's the current XFO Amateur HW Champion

Noblitt won't be signed because of this:

http://www.greenecountycommonwealth.com/news/article_67e69a62-e362-52ab-86b9-379959eaea27.html

Parisian is cool though, let us know how his fight goes!

Also Marco Smallman, I know he isn't heavyweight, but I've been keeping an eye on him.

Last edited:
So Branch, Moraes and now Gaethje in UFC, I think Blagoy Ivanov can go too, would be a top 5? and who would he face in his debut?

the bulgarian is still pretty cheap, since wsof is ditching payroll, but if they did lose him, i'd give him brown, the silva who missed weight at LHW last weekend or johnson

Noblitt won't be signed because of this:

http://www.greenecountycommonwealth.com/news/article_67e69a62-e362-52ab-86b9-379959eaea27.html

Parisian is cool though, let us know how his fight goes!

Also Marco Smallman, I know he isn't heavyweight, but I've been keeping an eye on him.

Yeah definitely not a good look for Noblitt. Didn't know about that. But if they'll sign Cody East after his issues, all bets are off as far as what would be considered too morally gray for them.

Smallman is a monster. Trains at Fuse MMA with Bobby Nash and Myles Jury when hes in town. I have him beating White. Lots of young prospects to keep an eye out for on that card.

Another fight from this weekend got missed on that list. Brett Martin (2-0) takes on Destin Allen (0-1). Martin is a solid wrestler who lost about 50 pounds to fight at Heavyweight. Needs some work on his feet but has a solid ground game.

Smallman is a monster. Trains at Fuse MMA with Bobby Nash and Myles Jury when hes in town. I have him beating White. Lots of young prospects to keep an eye out for on that card.

Despite my obvious heavyweight bias, I'm looking at Smallman as a future top 10 in the UFC, if I had to pick one guy on that card.

Since Sherdog likes the "A+" level athlete comparisons, Smallman is so athletically gifted he would punch the teacher and rip up the report card. He's beyond grading.

Just needs his skills to catch up with his natural ability and he'll be terrifying.

huge worldwide card this weekend, some cans sacrificed to power up stipe and cigano

Alexei Kudin 21-19-1 vs. Derrick Mehmen 19-8
Miguel Guerra 2-4 vs. Jeremy Hardy 4-3
Gary Harling 0-5 vs. Thomas Salinas 0-0
Jun Soo Lim 10-8 vs. Matheus Silva 0-1
Nick Barnø 4-1 vs. Frank Kortz 4-1
José Augustin Jimenes Garcia 0-0 vs. Grégory Robinet 1-3
Tony Lopez 47-25 vs. Josh Parisian 5-1
Leroy Johnson 6-2 vs. Ray Lopez 9-9
Eli Strong 0-0 vs. Anthony Coleman 0-1
Kyle Noblitt 6-0 vs. Bryan McVea 6-5
Rob Morrow 20-20-1 vs. Matt Foster 9-10
Dale Sopi 6-3 vs. Dan Charles 10-5-1
Shea Taylor 1-0 vs. Jahsua Marsh 0-2
Arjan Bhullar 5-0 vs. Joey Yager 11-5
Jimmy Ambriz 17-20-1 vs. Lolohea Mahe 8-4-1
Mohamed Ali 10-11 vs. Sofiane Boukichou 2-2

noblitt and arjan are legit, and funny enough leroy was supposed to fight arjan but he failed his medicals

Marsh making the move back to heavy, he was a 4x all American and NAIA national champ, but then went pro at 205. My friend runs V3 Fights, guess Marsh is a 264 pound heavy right now. Has a lotta work but I wouldn't be shocked to see him on the Paul list in a year...

Few results I stumbled across....

Arjan Bhullar passed his latest test, beating Joe Yager by UD - he's now 6-0 and surely very close to a UFC callup.

Leroy Johnson won a UD over Ray Lopez, moves to 7-2.

Finally, Tony Lopez did what he usualy does, knocking off prospects. He TKO'd Josh Parisian in the 2nd round, Josh falls to 5-2.

PAUL - One more thing, not HW related, but your boy Marco Smallman beat John White by split decision to climb to 4-0.

Few results I stumbled across....

Arjan Bhullar passed his latest test, beating Joe Yager by UD - he's now 6-0 and surely very close to a UFC callup.

Leroy Johnson won a UD over Ray Lopez, moves to 7-2.

Finally, Tony Lopez did what he usualy does, knocking off prospects. He TKO'd Josh Parisian in the 2nd round, Josh falls to 5-2.

PAUL - One more thing, not HW related, but your boy Marco Smallman beat John White by split decision to climb to 4-0.

Arjan is ready. I can imagine he'll get a call very soon.

And Tony Lopez gonna Tony Lopez. He derails prospects for a living.

Surprised Marco won by split only, White must have been tough. Marco will get much better though, he has a huge potential cap.

Arjan is ready. I can imagine he'll get a call very soon.

And Tony Lopez gonna Tony Lopez. He derails prospects for a living.

Surprised Marco won by split only, White must have been tough. Marco will get much better though, he has a huge potential cap.

Yeah, with his wrestling, Bhullar can probably beat a few of the bottom-dwelling HW's with ease, he does need to improve other aspects though.

I fucking hate Tony Lopez. He should be banned from fighting anyone with less than 10 fights. He's had about 4,000 pro fights.

White was 6-0 himself, and at 6ft 5in, a massive welterweight. Impressive win for Smallman.

Back