Unpopular wrestling opinions

I agree with the third point.

The shield was best as a group and all three have been a little worse than I expected on their own.

Dean Ambrose would be a better heel and needs to revert back to his FCW wrestling style.

Apollo Crews needs to be repackaged as a monster heel.

AJ styles has been a better heel than KO this year

Finn Balor needs to improve his mic work to have a sustained push

Nakamura wont get over on the main roster.

asuka wont get over in the main roster

Nia Jax needs to go away

Alexa Bliss is better than becky lynch

Naomi is the worst wrestler in the wwe

Luke Harper needs a better push
I agree with all this except i think becky lynch is better than pointy face.
And it pains me to say that maybe my fave wrestler in recent years, that being nakamura, won't get over on the main roster..

Apollo crews..meh

I agree with all this except i think becky lynch is better than pointy face.
And it pains me to say that maybe my fave wrestler in recent years, that being nakamura, won't get over on the main roster..

Apollo crews..meh
I went to smackdown live and had great seats in December. I gained a whole new respect for Apollo. He is so fast, tv does not do him justice. Alexa was incredible and just owns her character. I think Bliss' success is partially a testament to how good Lynch is. Alexa is even hotter in person/

I went to smackdown live and had great seats in December. I gained a whole new respect for Apollo. He is so fast, tv does not do him justice. Alexa was incredible and just owns her character. I think Bliss' success is partially a testament to how good Lynch is. Alexa is even hotter in person/
Yeah don't get me wrong mate. Alexa is smoking and out of a lot of the established chicks she can put a decent match on and the fact she has the title shows the faith they have in her.
As for crews. He is a exceptional athlete for sure.
But he just ain't blowing my skirt up.
He has a decent slot on the roster. But I just feel some like roode or Joe or even someone a bit left field like jay lethal would make a better fist of it..

Yeah don't get me wrong mate. Alexa is smoking and out of a lot of the established chicks she can put a decent match on and the fact she has the title shows the faith they have in her.
As for crews. He is a exceptional athlete for sure.
But he just ain't blowing my skirt up.
He has a decent slot on the roster. But I just feel some like roode or Joe or even someone a bit left field like jay lethal would make a better fist of it..
I can see what you are saying, he is uninteresting. I am not pumped for roode, love his character but, I never enjoyed his ring work.

Don't disagree with this. The NWO was only great for about 6 months before it already cannibalized itself. Hall and Nash were phoning it in after 97, Sting's crow storyline didn't get the right ending. All the time though DDP was there being the most over face in a land of cool heels, getting a move more over than most of the roster and getting good matches out of everyone even damn Goldberg.

Shoulda been the guy to beat Goldberg

Carmella is the most entertaining woman on the WWE roster.

Alexa and Becky are the hottest wrestlers, having the worst matches.

Earl Hebner is a shit ref. His bs antics (like shoving wrestlers around/taking ridiculous and unrealistic bumps) distract from the match between the actual wrestlers.

"But he is obviously scripted to do these things..."

He can always say "no".

Earl Hebner is a shit ref. His bs antics (like shoving wrestlers around/taking ridiculous and unrealistic bumps) distract from the match between the actual wrestlers.

"But he is obviously scripted to do these things..."

He can always say "no".

What about Dave Hebner?

Was he a ref? I can't remember much other than the whole "evil twin" thing way back when.

I think he stuck around after, someone correct me if I am wrong.

Whose son was Brian Hebner, Earl or Dave's?

Remember that match Earl had against Nick Patrick?

That spear, though at 4:16

Earl IIRC.

Was he a ref? I can't remember much other than the whole "evil twin" thing way back when.
Dave was a ref for a while but then became an agent while Earl stayed a ref. I think while Dave was in WWF as a ref, Earl was in the NWA doing ref duties.

I always thought that hebner should have called it Earl Harbour

This thread was fun to re-read. No Mercy sucked. It was slow as fuck, had crap sound/graphics due to the N64 and had clunky controls.

The stupid fucking wrestling tights that look like panties. They all look like a bunch of sissy dorks fighting in panties and you can't expect to bring in new fans in 2018 with that awful corny look. "Shits gay dude." Hard to argue with that..

Yes Austin and The Rock would look ridiculous today if they were to wrestle in their old attire. Rock did that with Rowan a few years back and looked like a giant dork stripping down to his panties. It doesn't matter how big or small you are, this look is corny as fuck today.

Balor, Allister, Bryan, Titus, Cass, Sheamus, Ceasaro all look like they belong in a gay pride parade instead of fighting.

Get rid of it.

Wrestlers today are too fucking generic and cookie cutter.
I haven't watched wrestling in 14 years, and recently just purchased WWE2K17 because I missed playing wrestling games.
I grew up playing Pro Wrestling and Techmo Wrestling on Nintendo and then later played all the LJN wrestling games on super nintendo because they were always fun and unique.

Plus, Wrestlers from the 80's-2000's always had great fucking music for their entrances.
But the wrestlers you start off with in WWE2K17 are fucking wack!!! Boring entrances, Boring personalities, and Boring theme songs

Thank goodness for downloadable custom created wrestlers because I can finally play a game with wrestlers I remember and recognize.
I flipped my lid when I was able to download The Nasty Boys, Demolition, The Acolytes, The Twin Towers, The Rockers, Harlem Heat, Legion of Doom, Money Inc, and The Powers of Pain.

Back