Unpopular opinion: Incels are right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incels are a specific group that is worse than that 90%. That is the whole premise, they are the literal genetic dregs of society.

this image sums up the various groups and their percentages.
lvocm82aqhvy.jpg

Who puts together such vileness?

I've never laughed so hard at a thread title.

If you look past the autistic vernacular, what these depraved virgins are advancing is the closest thing to how life works.

Growing up, we are taught that hard work matters, that's it's good to have a nice personality, when in fact what determines your failure or success in life, and what determines your quality of life ... is the quality of your genetics. If you're fuckable, you'll have your life handed to you on varying degrees of platters, ranging from wooden to golden. If you're not, you're relegated to the shit-tier. Of course other factors play into this, such as status and wealth, but in this day and age of Facebook and Tinder, the good looking are inheriting the earth.

Sure, it's not exactly rocket science that good looking people have it better in life. Circa 2018, however, it's spiraling out of control. Some guys I know belonging to previous generations, who have had healthy sexual lives, would be "incel" today. It used to be a man's world. Not now, not anymore.

It breaks my heart to see so many ugly males trying hard to succeed at their jobs (especially ones that involve PR), dating, and all aspects of life ... when all they really needed was a face with a different structure. Guys who think there's something inherently wrong with personality when it all began and all ended with their looks.

Even on Sherdog, there's the occasional "give me tips to get laid" threads, and the truthful answer to those questions is "just look good, bro".

TL,DR: Incels are on the bottom of society's shit-list within the lowest low of the shit-tier, yet their asinine ramblings basically portray the raw reality of the world we live in.

hah, i disagree.

it's like a vertical caste system when it comes to looks. these insecure males are mad they can't get a victorias secret model and don't wan to date the large pool of women who aren't models. work hard, get in shape, be presentable, gain confidence, yadda yadda. then they can open up more opportunities for themselves. if they don't want to do that, they can still find women that are similar to them. problem is, they think they deserve better and would rather play victim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who puts together such vileness?

seriously. dehumanization like that says way more about the anonymous creator.

the unscientific list in itself doesn't bother me, but the use of real-life images of people to degrade them is pathetic.

Incels aren’t right, they just have too high of expectations. If you’re ugly and/or awkward and creepy, you’re going to have a hard time picking up a good looking chick at the bar that’s just dtf. Girls like that want good looking, charming guys.

These incels need to look for ugly, lonely chicks. If you’re in college, join an ultimate frisbee or quidditch team and try to get to know some weird, nerdy chick that’s never kissed a boy, then marry her. Might not match your fantasies, but we can’t all be banging out LA 9’s on the regular. Some of us are going to have to settle for a Boise nickel.

What a bunch of drivel. It doesn't matter how nice you are or how hard you work, you aren't entitled to sex.

Imagine the reverse of this with unfuckable women having the same attitude: all the incels would agree they aren't entitled to sex; and they'd be right. But just because they're guys they think they are. Big case of special pleading.

No one is entitled to sex. Period.

Incels’ problems are self inflicted. I understand not wanting to “play the game” to some extent. I get it. I’m not one to “play the game” and be someone i’m not just so I can impress some girl and get laid.

But their views are indicative of those who are just shitty, defective people. And guess what. Girls can smell that on men. They smell it a mile away. These guys are also fucking enthusiastic racists. And i’m willing to bet they can’t get through a dinner conversation with a girl without betraying themselves and offering up a serving of political commentary that either borders on, or crosses over into pure racism. That shit doesn’t exactly turn chicks on. They can smell the bitterness on these guys.

Are a lot of women vacuous and shitty people. But they’re still not going to fuck someone who shares those qualities.

Incels aren’t right, they just have too high of expectations. If you’re ugly and/or awkward and creepy, you’re going to have a hard time picking up a good looking chick at the bar that’s just dtf. Girls like that want good looking, charming guys.

These incels need to look for ugly, lonely chicks. If you’re in college, join an ultimate frisbee or quidditch team and try to get to know some weird, nerdy chick that’s never kissed a boy, then marry her. Might not match your fantasies, but we can’t all be banging out LA 9’s on the regular. Some of us are going to have to settle for a Boise nickel.
The guy I mentioned in an earlier post, Jeffrey Gurian, banged chicks who could probably be models

The guy I mentioned in an earlier post, Jeffrey Gurian, banged chicks who could probably be models

And? The guy’s not necessarily on incel level. He might be an ugly sonofabitch but at least he’s got confidence that those incel losers lack.

If you look past the autistic vernacular, what these depraved virgins are advancing is the closest thing to how life works.

Growing up, we are taught that hard work matters, that's it's good to have a nice personality, when in fact what determines your failure or success in life, and what determines your quality of life ... is the quality of your genetics. If you're fuckable, you'll have your life handed to you on varying degrees of platters, ranging from wooden to golden. If you're not, you're relegated to the shit-tier. Of course other factors play into this, such as status and wealth, but in this day and age of Facebook and Tinder, the good looking are inheriting the earth.

Sure, it's not exactly rocket science that good looking people have it better in life. Circa 2018, however, it's spiraling out of control. Some guys I know belonging to previous generations, who have had healthy sexual lives, would be "incel" today. It used to be a man's world. Not now, not anymore.

It breaks my heart to see so many ugly males trying hard to succeed at their jobs (especially ones that involve PR), dating, and all aspects of life ... when all they really needed was a face with a different structure. Guys who think there's something inherently wrong with personality when it all began and all ended with their looks.

Even on Sherdog, there's the occasional "give me tips to get laid" threads, and the truthful answer to those questions is "just look good, bro".

TL,DR: Incels are on the bottom of society's shit-list within the lowest low of the shit-tier, yet their asinine ramblings basically portray the raw reality of the world we live in.

Whether they are right or wrong about the state of affairs is irrelevant. It's their sense of entitlement that's 100%, beyond the shadow of doubt, wrong. The world might be shit but it owes them nothing.

They need to learn how to grapple with a deck stacked against them like many, many other groups and individuals do, with a distinction - there is no such thing as a "right" to procreate. Nature, motherfucker. Survival of the fittest.

Young N Pretty crew checking in. Who wants to join my crew.

#girlsassumeImodel

And? The guy’s not necessarily on incel level. He might be an ugly sonofabitch but at least he’s got confidence that those incel losers lack.
That's my point. You don't have to be good-looking to bang gorgeous women. Those incels can always work on their personality and confidence

When I say work, I don't mean faking it like those PUA cornballs. Being genuine goes a long way

That's my point. You don't have to be good-looking to bang gorgeous women. Those incels.can always work on their personality and confidence

And my point was that they don’t even need to do that, they can just find themselves a 2 or maybe a fat 3.

I was borderline incel in my teens and 20s and I was fit and sexy AF. I had a total lack of personality and social aptitude. Meanwhile, I saw genetic 2s and 3s making out great. Was it popular culture, revisionist history, religion, social marxism? Probably not.

Waaah waah

Theyre just bitter pathetic losers who for some reason feel entitled to shit they dont want to work for. No wonder nobody wants to be with them.

I think it comes down to this.

Also, I think many of them have too high of standards for women.. there are ugly and fat chicks too that want to get laid.. they watch too much videos on the internet and think they are failing if they aren't banging 10s.

And my point was that they don’t even need to do that, they can just find themselves a 2 or maybe a fat 3.
I don't know about you but if I realize I can get 8s and 9s just by improving myself (which they should be doing anyway for reasons outside of getting laid), I'd never even think about settling for a 3. At that point, jacking off has to be a better alternative

What bugs me about this topic is that everyone says stuff like, "these guys are the bottom of the barrel" and "they have no one to blame other than themselves".

I agree with the former, but not the latter. My question is, "how did they turn out this way?". I wonder how much of it is parents and friends growing up vs. external factors?

I want to know more about the parents of that dude who drove the van and murdered those people. I would bet everything I have that they had something to do with his nuttiness. This wasn't some homeless guy, he was living with his parents.

RE: external factors

I think this is a tipping point. In the era of helicopter parents, "everyone gets a trophy", Ritalin, anti-depressants, and "everyone is special", it's never been easier to self identify as a loser. There are so many outlets pumping out the concepts of social hierarchies and baller lifestyles, that it's very easy to view the idea of getting your shit together as a too big of a hurdle --- so big that it's not even worth taking step one.

I'm not giving these dangerous losers a pass, I'm just questioning what is creating them.

There are probably a lot of factors, but I can reference to my own history. I was never really bitter at women specifically, but rather at society in general. I was awkward, fat, anxious, and void of confidence, and predictably, I didn't have a lot of friends growing up, much less popularity with girls. I think the most obvious influence are my parents, who themselves are not socially confident, laid-back people. They are also extremely conservative and have pretty backward attitudes towards sex. They didn't want me to date until I was ready, by "ready," they meant in my late 20s/early 30s with a stable job and ready to get married. Like they wanted to not really socialize and only focus on my studies, until I had a good job, and I would magically meet the girl I would stay with the rest of my life, on the first try. Needless to say, I had a pretty unrealistic view of and sex. I wasn't an woman-hating incel, but I was kind of on a similar path.

When people were put off by me, I got defensive and assumed other people are the problem. I think a natural human reaction is to lash out externally at others, rather than to introspectively find out how one can improve. I had a long history of hating people and society in general, until by some miracle, I realized I could take responsibility for myself and improve. I found out I have a lot more power than I thought in getting what I want or becoming who I want to be. Unfortunately, most people do not realized this and only sink deeper in their self-pity and negativity.

Other than truly extreme cases I just don't get how someone can be completely celibate involuntarily. You can't find anyone that'll hump you.......not one single fucking person ?

I thought awkward and unattractive people just fucked other awkward and unattractive people , its not like there aren't socially inept women out there looking also. I think these pussys just fail to adjust their standards to where they reasonably should be , and I think they are generally too timid to make anything happen , and instead of owning that aspect of their personality , they turn it outward and blame everyone/thing else .

Well, some people are just so awkward, so socially inept, that even if somebody literally jumped on them, they wouldn't be able to do anything. If I point to myself again as a example, I once had a girl invite me to sleep over at her place and I made not one single move. The next day she had to ask me what the fuck I'm doing just sleeping over at her place.

I also used to know a guy (a virgin at 24) who had a girl ask for his number and straight up ask him out, and he got so nervous on the day of the date that he canceled on her. He spouted a lot of shit which made me think he visited incel reddits.

Incels are a specific group that is worse than that 90%. That is the whole premise, they are the literal genetic dregs of society.

this image sums up the various groups and their percentages.
lvocm82aqhvy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back