Unlikely Conor will be fighting again this year - Irish Edmond column

Why is Kavanagh so obsessed with a 3rd Nate fight?

It'll be just like the 2nd one, Conor winning a decision

He's not going to KO Nate, the guys' head is filled with foam and it's just impossible to do

This fight wouldn't sell as much as people like Brendan Schaub and Rogan think IMO

When he comes back, will destroy 2 entire divisions again and maybe a third.

So the old manlet, once-retired, undersized with brittle hands put a number on Conor, eh?

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers.

"Then again, knowing Conor, I could get a text message tonight telling me otherwise. He’s difficult to predict, which is one of the many reasons why he’s so fascinating"

So are you saying that just because someone didn't get knocked down, they can't have brain injury? Please educate yourself and look up the fight between Chris Eubank jnr vs Nick Blackwell.

You're welcome for the education.

Did Conor have a second head growing out of his head?

I´ll go for for Tyron... might as well, Nate Diaz number 3 won't do anything for any division as well so.

Fake news.

Ban.
You haven't been able to handle life since August 26th have you?

3jRo4_s-200x150.gif

Concussion confirmed? Kavangh said that he's most likely not fighting cause it takes a long time to do a proper training camp & they aren't thinking about fighting now, op such a hater.

No one believes Irish Edmond, brian. He's probably got secondary concussion just from being so close to Conor taking a beating.

Conor fan but if he doesn't fight this year he needs to be stripped. It's too much at that point when you spent an entire year doing nothing+boxing+doing nothing.

I'll be surprised if he even fights in 2018. Floyd beat the snot out of him and gave him mild brain damage.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
Was that actually cerebral fluid and not snot that started leaking out? Lmao....

So are you saying that just because someone didn't get knocked down, they can't have brain injury? Please educate yourself and look up the fight between Chris Eubank jnr vs Nick Blackwell.

You're welcome for the education.
A for effort, but come now bro, these fools can't be educated..... You can't fix stupid.

Back