University of Michigan Students ‘Intimidated’ by ‘Masculine’ Wood Paneling in Academic Buildings

You sound like a drone. .
Of all the posters on this subforum you're perhaps one of the ones best described as a drone. Its the same repetitive ideas from you that weren't original the first time you regurgitated them and yet you will continue to spew them over and over. Its almost as if you're just some bot programmed by an algorithm built off of a sample of shitposts from the WR.

hilarious that people call breitbart 'fake news' while also routinely linking to CNN and other MSM media sources

bj penn nod

Maybe they will fold like UCSC did and paint the thing with rainbows and unicorns.

I hate people like this, the entitlement in the country is out of hand.

Breitbart is way worse.
the 'anti semitic' paper that employs numerous jewish writers?

Edit: I'm not defending Breitbart as much as I'm denouncing the other sources. They're all absurd

the 'anti semitic' paper that employs numerous jewish writers?

Edit: I'm not defending Breitbart as much as I'm denouncing the other sources. They're all absurd

They all have their biases. Some are worse than others though.

They all have their biases. Some are worse than others though.
am I the only one that finds it odd that Breitbart started Breitbart AND HuffPo?

no, seriously, wtf. Either he's a master troll, or he doesn't care about any thing for real and just wants that dough
edit: past tense, my bad, I realize he passed away a few years back

am I the only one that finds it odd that Breitbart started Breitbart AND HuffPo?

no, seriously, wtf. Either he's a master troll, or he doesn't care about any thing for real and just wants that dough
edit: past tense, my bad, I realize he passed away a few years back
HuffPo wasn't always the bastion of feminazism and "feelings" it is today.

Of all the posters on this subforum you're perhaps one of the ones best described as a drone. Its the same repetitive ideas from you that weren't original the first time you regurgitated them and yet you will continue to spew them over and over. Its almost as if you're just some bot programmed by an algorithm built off of a sample of shitposts from the WR.

You're such a well programmed drone you can't even realize what a drone you are.

What ideas? Be specific.

What wasn't original the first time when I started posting in 2014? I find it hilarious that the mindless drones still can't change their views after so many years of being bombarded with evidence.

You're such a well programmed drone you can't even realize what a drone you are..
Wow bro, that's deep. I guess I'm not red pill enough or whatever. Good luck stopping the white genocide, I'm sure you'll defeat the Jewish lizards behind it all.

Wow bro, that's deep. I guess I'm not red pill enough or whatever. Good luck stopping the white genocide, I'm sure you'll defeat the Jewish lizards behind it all.

Oh excuse me, am I supposed to be wasting time after I have come to conclusion you warped people will never change your minds and will continue to do the bidding of the overmind?

I doubt I'll be able to stop the destruction of white societies and communities. All I can really do is warn people and tell them to get away from major cities that are being enriched. All white people can do is find an area where they won't be treated like shit by bitter people of color.

90 million dollars in renovations to this single building? Good thing tuition has skyrocketed to insane levels to pay for shit like this. Good thing the student loan bubble brows everyday.

Fucking idiots.

Oh excuse me, am I supposed to be wasting time after I have come to conclusion you warped people will never change your minds and will continue to do the bidding of the overmind?

I doubt I'll be able to stop the destruction of white societies and communities. All I can really do is warn people and tell them to get away from major cities that are being enriched. All white people can do is find an area where they won't be treated like shit by bitter people of color.

Obama had programs to bring people of enriching colors to all communities deemed, "too white."

White people are not allowed to have communities where they gather for quality of life and safety.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

I mean, we already know that some schools will lose funding for being "too white" so why not do everything possible to bring down the pale devils.

Interesting. I would say that girl is weird.

The Fox News link (already a high standard, indeed) cites to The College Fix: Right-Minded News.

In that story, it mentions that a female student mentioned this in passing while discussing renovations.

Seriously, how fucking obscure can right-wing outrage masturbation get? I'm not asking that you guys limit yourselves to bona fide societal problems, as that is unreasonable given your nature, but at least have it be something other than the passing statements of some random civilian.

My dad just took the wood panelling out of my childhood bed room. And it is more feminine now. It also doesn't look like a set from That 70's Show anymore. Life's a compromise I guess.

Some lady at a recent student government meeting stated "minority students felt marginalized by quiet, imposing masculine paneling".
I have two college aged, minority nieces. We raised them to be strong women who take no shit. I'll ask them if wood paneling is imposing, intimidating, or makes them feel marginalized. Somehow I doubt it.

Back