University of Alaska study on WTC Building 7 concludes it could not have come down due to fires

i dont think 9/11 was an inside job or controlled demolition, but i was always curious how there were columns with perfectly clean diagonal cuts, with what seem to have melted steel on them

im sure theres an explanation, but i have never heard it
angcut.jpg

5kEVYnE.jpg

I like the attached URL below as it offers more than one viewpoint. It also cites eye witnesses who were there on the same day.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/nova.htm

Inside job theory is pretty stupid conspiracy theory IMO.

That being said, demolishing a building that houses sensitive information that is entirely compromised I don't view as a conspiracy theory.

So, without knowing much details, even if tower 7 was imploded by the government, doesn't mean the whole series of events that day is an inside job. Not at all.

So far they have but nothing at there to prove their shit nd when they do it will be torn to bit.

However the "truthers" will not see it because anyone that doesn't agree with them is "sheep" or controlled by the government.

I can provided links and have debunking all this and explaining how and with the buildings came down but no mater because it doesn't matter because these same people dismiss all facts.

Have you ever asked them what would change their minds?

Really all I want is to have an honest and intelligent discussion with any of these conspiracy theorists. I'm always willing to have a debate though!

It's also worth mentioning that most members of the AE 9/11 Truth guys are almost entirely composed of people who aren't in related fields at all. An engineer who works on toy cars or in a factory isn't going to have a great understanding of something so specific and complicated as high rise construction. On top of that, there's no verification process for adding your name to that list. You can be a felon who works as a janitor and add your name to the list as a structural engineer or whatever. It's absurd. There are dozens of actual construction and engineering organizations dedicated to this field and not a single one agrees with the idea of a conspiracy. Literally all of them agree fire was sufficient to cause a collapse.

Want a simple explanation? Look at when those photos were taken. They were taken days into the clean up and rescue. Rescue and cleanup crews made those cuts trying to get through the debris. It's really that simple. To remove debris, they made cuts to easily move it around.

I'm curious, how familiar are you with the subject matter? Professional Civil-Structural Engineer?

i dont think 9/11 was an inside job or controlled demolition, but i was always curious how there were columns with perfectly clean diagonal cuts, with what seem to have melted steel on them

angcut.jpg

5kEVYnE.jpg
Lightsaber fight.

just because one old nutty professor gives a lecture about it, doesn't mean that he isn't out of his fucking mind. consensus is important in any type of scientific undertaking.

Not sure teaming with two truther organizations to do it is the best way to avoid confirmation bias in a study.

Kinda sounds something like "Berkeley professor teams with 'People For Trump is a sexist Russian spy' to investigate claims Trump is a Sexist Russian spy, research funded by the Truth About Trump Being A Sexist Russian Spy organization and Louise Mench" as a starting point.

Says they'll publish their work for review so guess we'll have to wait till next year to see what it looks like.
Louis Mench you say? Sounds probable

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7485331.stm

Steel structure weakened

It says Tower Seven had an unusual design, built over an electricity substation and a subway; there were many fires that burnt for hours; and crucially, fire fighters could not fight the fires in Tower 7, because they didn't have enough water and focused on saving lives.

Investigators have focused on the east side where the long floor spans were under most stress.

They think fires burnt long enough to weaken and break many of the connections that held the steel structure together.

Most susceptible were the thinner floor beams which required less fireproofing, and the connections between the beams and the columns. As they heated up the connections failed and the beams sagged and failed, investigators say.

The collapse of the first of the Twin Towers does not seem to have caused any serious damage to Tower Seven, but the second collapse of the 1,368ft (417m) North Tower threw debris at Tower Seven, just 350ft (106m) away.

Tower Seven came down at 5.21pm. Until now most of the photographs have been of the three sides of the building that did not show much obvious physical damage. Now new photos of the south side of the building, which crucially faced the North Tower, show that whole side damaged and engulfed in smoke.

angcut.jpg

5kEVYnE.jpg

Demo crew would have had to gas axe them and cut them.

They had to be able to be transported to be examined then disposed of.

In 2015 a team at the University of Alaska launched a research project to determine the cause of the collapse of WTC Building 7 on 9/11.

Project promo:

In 2016 they announced their preliminary findings:

Three days ago the professor in charge of the project gave a presentation at the University:

https://media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_rxmrybkv

The full and final report is expected in 2018.

Discuss.

<bball1>

This is such a joke. I live in Alaska and have bin to Fairbanks many times, lots of conspiracy nut jobs.

http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8395&start=120

"I remember the months before he was apprehended. This guy was a star in the whole "truther/birther/conspiracy" nutjob wing of Americana. There were people who viewed his "speeches" and supported him as someone worth following. His video of his crazed courtroom speeches- which I understand helped get him convicted - got lots of views."

Can you really see Russia from the Alaskan coastline?

Back