United States withdraws from UN Human Rights Council

Trump really wants to destroy the USAs role as a leader in the world. Embarrassing

Has nothing to do with those child camps nope nope nope

Is Saudi Arabia still at the helm in the human rights council?

Scratch my last post. I forgot that Israel and the chosen people aren't allowed to be criticized.

The US got embarrassed on the vote, and now are taking the ball and going home.
Step 1, stop being Israel and The House of Saud's muscle.
We used to be the leader of the free world and now we act a like a child who does not get their way.

The United States has internment camps and quit the U.N. Human Rights Council after getting bullied by "shitholes" that criticized one of their main client-states for its pervasive human rights abuses.

e4b4980051ad925f38d2bb2a4741df36.jpg

Trump really wants to destroy the USAs role as a leader in the world. Embarrassing

Because you don't agree with it? LULZ. Why would anyone who wants to be a leader or manly listen to one fucking piece of advice you give?
Usually people know something about leadership before trying to give lessons on being a leader.

Because you don't agree with it? LULZ. Why would anyone who wants to be a leader or manly listen to one fucking piece of advice you give?
Usually people know something about leadership before trying to give lessons on being a leader.
{<jimmies}

what do you know about leadership? did you earn a badge at scouts?

since it has "human rights" in the title it must be good.

Fine by me. That council is a joke. The UN is a joke. We should withdraw from it entirely.

Fine by me. That council is a joke. The UN is a joke. We should withdraw from it entirely.

you obviously hate:

humans, rights, councils, human rights, human councils, and rights councils.

Last edited:
Is Saudi Arabia still at the helm in the human rights council?
This was my first thought as well. If that is the case then the organization is a farce. That's not to say there shouldn't be such a body tracking basic human rights violations, but rather that it should have integrity and consistency. Otherwise it's a joke.

Americans I urge you to wake up and realize what has happens to your country - it has been completely taken over by groups whom do not care about the people or sovereign world governments. It’s time to actually demand change

Back