United Nations official visiting Alabama to investigate 'great poverty and inequality'

You don't -- you reduce their federal aid, and force the state to pick up the slack. If the Gumps can't figure how to prosper from intrastate initiatives, you let them die off -- they are a red state, treat them how they wanted to be treated.

This. States need to feel the consequences of taking a clerical path in their civic administration.

You guys are not too bright.

Cut off federal aid to hurt the people that make the state red.

Guess what, the people that make the state red are not the one on welfare so, they dont care if you cut welfare.

Realistically it's probably just an unemployment or underemployment issue, just lol @ the UN trying to get involved in American poverty. Alabama has a low cost of living, as long as you're not trying to support a family, you can probably live pretty good in Alabama if you're working a full 40 hours or more regardless of wage.

Dumb state with dumb people, of course they're going to be poor, this isn't a human rights issue. It's hard to fix dumb.

IDK what's wrong with Alabama. It has an unemployment rate of 3.6% compared to the national avg of 4.7%. CA one of the richest state is at 4.9% unemployment
In terms of GDP, Mississippi is even lower. I don't know why they singling Alabama. I never heard anyone complain about living standards in Ala.

This sounds like some kinda fake news to me.

You guys are not too bright.

Cut off federal aid to hurt the people that make the state red.

Guess what, the people that make the state red are not the one on welfare so, they dont care if you cut welfare.

If your theory is true then cutting off the welfare people should make the state better right?

Even if that happened for some reason I still think Alabama would suck and people would have hookworm. Its not about red or blue its a cultural problem.

If your theory is true then cutting off the welfare people should make the state better right?

Even if that happened for some reason I still think Alabama would suck and people would have hookworm. Its not about red or blue its a cultural problem.

Better or worse the people that the liberals think they will hurt are not going to be hurt.

Or you can take it upon yourself to search for commentary on inner cities in this forum, like a big boy who isn't in denial about an obvious truth regarding political discussions here and elsewhere.

You know, since you decided to inject the topic into this conservation, because your feelings are hurt that people are talking bad about states that objectively blow.

You said people said inner cities are poor because they are dumb. I didn't. Up to you to prove this.

I'm not hurt. I'm not the one that's been reduced to personal attacks. Something you do a lot. Along with say things you can't back up.

Maybe Mio can help you

Better or worse the people that the liberals think they will hurt are not going to be hurt.

Its not about hurting anybody. Those people are already hurting themselves more than any liberals could hurt them by choosing to live that way.

IDK what's wrong with Alabama. It has an unemployment rate of 3.6% compared to the national avg of 4.7%. CA one of the richest state is at 4.9% unemployment
In terms of GDP, Mississippi is even lower. I don't know why they singling Alabama. I never heard anyone complain about living standards in Ala.

Shitting on Alabama is the cool thing now.

Depends if they paid in. People do pay into the system

If they're on public assistance, they can't afford to at minimum wage.

If they're on public assistance, they can't afford to at minimum wage.
You pay in your entire working life! Some people pay in for 30 years then get hurt

And you honestly think the bulk of those on assistance are conservative? Come on

Lowndes County. Where hookworm was most prevalent is 74% Black. Are these the folks you guys are saying are stupid.

You guys still say fuck em, cut off any assistance?

Lowndes County. Where hookworm was most prevalent is 74% Black. Are these the folks you guys are saying are stupid.

You guys still say fuck em, cut off any assistance?

Are you implying its normal for people in a first-world country to have hookworm?

Are you implying its normal for people in a first-world country to have hookworm?

No. But everyone in here is saying it's because they are stupid and poor. Go read the thread

You could be rich and get hookworm if you live the wrong way.

No. But everyone in here is saying it's because they are stupid and poor. Go read the thread

You could be rich and get hookworm if you live the wrong way.

Is ti more likely for rich people or poor people to get hookworm?

And the people were talking about are poor so why do you have to bring in these far-out hypotheticals? If you have to do this perhaps you dont have much of a point?

Is ti more likely for rich people or poor people to get hookworm?

And the people were talking about are poor so why do you have to bring in these far-out hypotheticals? If you have to do this perhaps you dont have much of a point?

What are you even arguing? Seriously, what are you arguing?

I'm not the one that was laughing at these people and saying let them die. Of course the libs in here were saying that assuming they were White Trump voters.

Kentucky’s is 5.0%

Lol at all the Trolls bailing when it comes out these people are not poor White Trump Voters.

It's all about tribes with them

Lol at all the Trolls bailing when it comes out these people are not poor White Trump Voters.

It's all about tribes with them
When did it "come out" about the race and politics of these people?

Source?

Back