United kingdom what is under your bed?

Discussion in 'Weapons and Tactics' started by PurpleAki, May 15, 2018.

1. PurpleAki

PurpleAki Forget Slender man I am the real boogie man

Seen as we dont have guns what do you have. I love my Sai they give me confidence against knifes or swords.

2. Chesten_Hesten

Chesten_Hesten The Wiener of Steel

3. AndyMaBobs

AndyMaBobs Purple Belt

Y'know your basement? Well right underneath that.
    Under my bed? Boxes of toys from my kid years that I haven't moved into the loft.

From a security stand point? I have a german shepherd and a ferocious shi-tzu who's ready to go at a moments notice.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  4. Stoic1

Stoic1 Patriot

I'd have two hatchets. So I could just go full fucking berserker mode and windmill into an attacker.

Or maybe like some kind of fist sleeve cestus thing that covered up to my forearms that had 12" blades sticking straight out.

But I'm an American. I would be paralyzed with indecision trying to figure out what firearm to use. Should I grab the shotty? The SBR rifle? Perhaps the AK for style? Nope, gonna need a weapon light on a pistol. 9mm or go big? Fuck it - where is my drum mag? I'm going all out I'll take the SCAR. Wait a sec. Only have 20rd mags for that. May have to get into an extended firefight. Go with an AR. 300blk or 5.56? Fuck it, attach a suppressor because I don't want to lose my hearing indoors. Shit - wish I had 2 hatchets instead right now.

5. OneChinTouch

OneChinTouch White Belt

Elbow then bottle