Unique BJJ Shirt Concept - Check It Out!

jaysculls

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
rankedFBadPyramid2.png

Hey All,

I don't normally promote products like this straight up but wanted to get the word out about these shirts.

Rep The Rank! Unique Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Rank Word Cloud Shirts! - https://teespring.com/stores/rankedgear

We asked hundreds of BJJ players of all ranks from around the word, what 5 SINGULAR WORDS best describes what it is like to be and experience EACH Brazilian Jiu Jitsu rank. These are all emotions, feelings, and experiences from BJJ practitioners around the world.

Then we collected each word that pertained to each rank and we created Rank Word Clouds that create the rank that each word represent. When you look at the BJJ Rank Cloud t-shirt from afar it looks like you are wearing a t-shirt with a plain symbol of a BJJ Rank (Either white, blue, purple, brown, or black) but as you get closer to it. You'll see that the actual BJJ rank is made up of the words, feelings, and emotions that grapplers all over the world experience when they are at that rank level.

It's a great way to represent BJJ, represent your rank, without the shirt screaming "Hey look at my tough looking shirt because I do BJJ!". Most people in the word don't know what the rank symbol means. But you do . And you understand the meaning behind the words that the rank represents as well.

It's a unique spin on a simple symbol. I may be a black belt in BJJ but I'm looking forward to wearing all of the ranks as I had to work my way up them and have for sure experienced most, if not all of the words that are on these shirts.

This campaign is only open for 7 days! The last time we sold these shirts was over 2.5 years ago and they completely sold out then! We have men t-shirts, women t-shirts, and hoodies. Along with different color options as well. Represent The Rank! Get your shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/rankedgear

Thanks for reading!

Jason Scully

rankedFBadPyramidHOODIES.png

Last edited:
Cool idea. Any close up shots so we can see the words that are used?

Ordered one as a gift. Love these shirts, great concept.

Thanks for posting more pics. Great designs.

Thanks for posting more pics. Great designs.

Thanks...they are selling really well right now. Tons of people really know them. I know for some it may not be something they are into but so far the majority think they are cool and unique. I tried to come up with something that was different, not tough guy like, didn't have a cliche saying, and had some meaning behind it.

Since the words came from people who actually train, the shirts represent how people feel and approach each rank from many different perspectives. They also don't scream "I train Jiu Jitsu" to the general public.

Back