Unicorn Overlord: Sleeper hit of 2024? Releases March 8

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't really see people talking about this game but it looks amazing if you're a fan of games like Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem, Ogre Tactics. It's just a shame that it releases when it does. For me it's right between FF Rebirth and Rise of the Ronin which I'm also incredibly excited for. I will definitely be picking this up at some point this year. Everything Vanillaware does is gold. Love 13 Sentinels, Odin Sphere, and Dragon's Crown. Just debating whether I want it on PS5 or Switch.

Anyway, just felt like giving this game a shout-out. There's a 7.5 hour demo available for those that are curious.

I tried to get into that 13 Sentinels but as soon as the gameplay started I lost interest.

I tried to get into that 13 Sentinels but as soon as the gameplay started I lost interest.
Put it in easy mode and just enjoy the story. Did the same for Alan wake 2 and was much more enjoyable

I’ll definitely be trying it out. I always liked that genre

Yeah i'll be getting this at some point for sure. Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir is an all-time classic, and Dragon's Crown is awesome too, though i never got around to play 13 Sentinels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back