Unfortunately, GSP won't face Conor or Bisping in his return debut

GSP vs. Mazvidal let him fight a genuine contender on his way back in, would be a great fight too. Everyone is ducking Mazvidal left, right and center if he truly want's to come in and make an impact go beat Mazvidal that will me think he makes business if GSP can win that one.

As for either Diaz brother i don't think UFC is capable of striking a deal with either of them to fight, it's a shame but money talks i guess.

Why unfortunately? Surely you don't expect him to come out of years of retirement, well into his mid to late thirties and face champions? That would be the surest and fastest way to go straight back into to retirement again...this time on a loss. If he's going to do it properly then he needs a tune up fight or two.

Give him a comeback fight against Anderson. Easy win for GSP at this point.

The only thing unfortunate is GSP possibly fucking up someone's title shot at LW, WW or MW.

Bisping and Conor need to defend their belts against the number one contender in their respective division. Maia has been waiting for a shot. GSP can fuck off and take a tune up fight.

Why unfortunately? Surely you don't expect him to come out of years of retirement, well into his mid to late thirties and face champions? That would be the surest and fastest way to go straight back into to retirement again...this time on a loss. If he's going to do it properly then he needs a tune up fight or two.

Its not unfortunate for me. Did you even read my post? Or read the articles that I sourced? Its unfortunate for GSP and his team since they want an "epic" return fight against Bisping or Conor and I don't see it happening.

GSP will do fookin nuttin under USADA.

Good. I want him to fight either Lawler, Diaz or Maia.

If he's not coming back til the end of the year it's far too early to tell who could make sense as an opponent. I just can't see them throwing him any tuneup fights at the price they must be paying him. It will be a PPV main event against a champ or a name fighter. I'd prefer someone with a name who is towards the end of their career like he is. Anderson, Bisping or Lawler fit the bill IMO. I'd like to see him vs Maia but he's probably not a big enough name.
Only one Im not really interested in is Nick Diaz. I've already seen that and it wasn't that great but I could see WME putting it together as it's probably the only fight Nick would take.

I won't be surprised if Bisping wait for him

I won't be surprised if Bisping wait for him

I would totally agree if it was 100% up to Bisping, but I don't see the UFC signing off on that long of a wait for a title defense for the 185 title. GSP is aiming to return as early as September. That would be an 11 month span since Bisping defended the title against Hendo in October of 2016.

Only "fight" id wanna see blanket boy with is conor, but that would never happen as the ufc would be sending their last cash cow to the slaughter. Unwinnable fight

Back