Understated problem Kevin Lee will face against Ferguson

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
DKCFpHGW0AIvzYX

How will Kevin deal with such a size disadvantage?

His standup isn't good enough for ferg and his ground game isn't going to work against a bravo black belt. I think Kevin is entertaining but this will be a tough fight for him

His only hope is if Ferguson starts cutting height.

He's going to close the distance with his athletic explosiveness.

It looks like Lee is trying to intimidate the viewer, but he doesn't know his big brother, Tony, is behind him helping his brother by giving the evil eye.

I like Kevin but I think it's a year or two too soon, but he will be champ one day.

In my opinion Lee won't realize how tough Tony is, and underestimate his skillz.

Tony all the way.

Little too soon, Ferguson has him beat in scrambles, transitions, cardio, heart and standup. Kevin's best chance is in the first round or two

Cucuy has a lot more weapons overall, but if Lee can drag this to the ground, things could get interesting.

Cucuy has a lot more weapons overall, but if Lee can drag this to the ground, things could get interesting.
I don't think so tbh, RDA wanted no part of El Cucuys guard, people keep bringing up the Castillo fight but forget that Castillo spent most of that fight defending Tony's subs.

Cormier was the same size than Jones but it didn't help him on the fight. images (51).jpg

Wow! That joke flew over almost everyone's head haha. On a serious note though, Kevin's gonna push his shit in and it will have people as shocked as Conor/Aldo.

Don't be naive, that's Tony's walk around weight, he's at least 3 times smaller on fight night.

problems lee will face

he isn't a great control guy re: wrestling which is a problem given how quickly and dynamically ferguson transitions w/subs or creates scrambles
offensively he is fine striking, defensively he is a wreck; on the feet- which is problematic w/tony reach volume and abiltiy to transition through ranges
he isn't a particularly durable guy
his striking is attribute based more than offensively sound or strategically developed..

Is this a joke thread about the size of Ferguson in that poster that's just flying over everyone's head?

Ferguson is gonna tear him up this dude is a beast rn only person I see beating Tony is if Conor could catch him cold early

Back