Underrated “He’s rocked!” moments?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rocked Hendo throwing multiple H-bombs after being rocked by Anderson’s knee is an underrated “He’s rocked!” moment.

Hendo went down swangin’ and bangin’ like the tough American badass that he is.

It’s also an underrated fight that doesn’t get the praise it deserves as it was a great fight even though it only lasted 2 rounds. Both men are legends.

War Andy! War Hendo!

CCC953F9-6873-4611-ADEA-48ACE3E198C2.jpeg 6F8BC160-6A45-46BA-B3D8-656235F9F44A.jpeg 4B265FD3-D31F-4F0C-8717-E18EE1D2FC19.jpeg

I think Aa was rocked here

hqdefault.jpg

Anderson was well on his way to becoming the first to knock out hendo but submitted him instead. Was great but I do wish he got the ko.

Anderson was well on his way to becoming the first to knock out hendo but submitted him instead. Was great but I do wish he got the ko.

Another fun fact is that Anderson didn't really matrix Hendo - he went toe to toe with him eating more than one decent shot to land his own. Who the hell has straight out outgunned Hendo other than full super saiyan Vitor?

3rd Round Matt Grice vs Dennis Bermudez. That entire fight is underrated and its one of the best fights in UFC history imo.

when Mcgregor rocked may weather in their boxing match. Mayweather was in trouble and the match was pretty close to being stopped

When Anderson got wobbled on the feet by Sonnen in round 1.

Also same fight when Anderson cracked sonnen with the standing elbow in round 4 I believe.

The American gangster has some under rated boxing fundamentals.

Another fun fact is that Anderson didn't really matrix Hendo - he went toe to toe with him eating more than one decent shot to land his own. Who the hell has straight out outgunned Hendo other than full super saiyan Vitor?
True. Anderson was savage
Fedor did standing.

Also same fight when Anderson cracked sonnen with the standing elbow in round 4 I believe.

Sonnen tooled him for 23 minutes. Watching live was awesome

outclassed him everywhere
couldn't believe he lost in last minute

Back