Underdog Predictions (5-4)

upload_2018-2-10_12-55-51.png

blaydes because he controls the outside with his long reach and jab and kicks. He also controls the clinch where he'll get the takedowns. he can also shoot pretty well. basically he can do a mixture of what Brock and Stipe did, who both have the same physical characteristics as balydes such as reach (80 inches), and height (6'4). Hunt will look to slip and counter, which will be scary but as long as blaydes doesnt overextend he should be fine. His real key to victory is his wrestling.

Last edited:
4 fight losing streak.... but I think volkov vs werdum will bring me back to a winning record.

Hmm not sold of volkov Tbh.

Huge fight for him. Think werdum takes it but it's mma and you never know!

4 fight losing streak.... but I think volkov vs werdum will bring me back to a winning record.

You seem to be taking the,

‘Throw enough shit on the wall and something will stick’ approach.

Good luck but I don’t see why Volkov would be someone you’re gonna ride with when there are better options elsewhere.

You seem to be taking the,

‘Throw enough shit on the wall and something will stick’ approach.

Good luck but I don’t see why Volkov would be someone you’re gonna ride with when there are better options elsewhere.

like who?

Hmm not sold of volkov Tbh.

Huge fight for him. Think werdum takes it but it's mma and you never know!
My thoughts exactly. Volkov could win via R1 headkick for all we know, but Werdum seems to know Volkov is a dangerous striker if his recent videos are anything to go by. I'm thinking he'll play it safe and do what he did against Walt Harris.

I don’t see anyone worthwhile on this upcoming card, but I’m just saying, you’re attempting to predict underdogs and involving HW fights is volatile.

The logic behind not betting on HW fights is based on the fact that one punch can change everything (especially for HW's). I agree with this.

However, Werdum isnt the hardest puncher and Volkov has a chin and a half, so this fight is the exception. Besides, the return for Volkov is pretty good. I think Volkov should be something like -150. I aint THAT confident in the pick, but volkov is still the underdog, and I do think he'll win.

If I had an undefeated record still, I wouldnt have this fight on here honestly. I would wait until I find a pick where I'm 100% confident like DC vs Rumble or Weidman vs Gastelum. But those rarely come around. So now I'm more loose and I'll just be doing these regularly.

Last edited:
I'm picking Volkov just on the virtue that Werdum is not the kind of guy that gives him problems. He's not going to pressure him with wrestling or overwhelm him with power punches. I see the fight staying on the outside and Alexander doing just enough to get the nod on the scorecards.

The logic behind not betting on HW fights is based on the fact that one punch can change everything (especially for HW's). I agree with this.

However, Werdum isnt the hardest puncher and Volkov has a chin and a half, so this fight is the exception. Besides, the return for Volkov is pretty good. I think Volkov should be something like -150. I aint THAT confident in the pick, but volkov is still the underdog, and I do think he'll win.

If I had an undefeated record still, I wouldnt have this fight on here honestly. I would wait until I find a pick where I'm 100% confident like DC vs Rumble or Weidman vs Gastelum. But those rarely come around. So now I'm more loose and I'll just be doing these regularly.

I don’t blame you. By my logic, if anything can truly happen in a HW fight, obviously you’d want to pick the dog with more return.

I recently cashed some stupid ass long shot underdog parlays that I didn’t even think was gonna hit, so who am I to say not to take the dog here.

Back