Undercover video:Leftist criminals are planning to vandalize and disrupt inauguration activities

would you say these types are 1% of the liberal voting bloc or more?

you guys are the flipped side of the coin of liberals who claim every conservative is racist. youre the same.
I was there supporting OWS and other leftist positions (many of which I still believe in) years back, watching this tide of progressive identity politics grow, and other people on the left wrote it off as just a "small minority/nothing to see here."

That was years ago. It's gotten much worse today, to the point where these morons are a significant representation of the American left. And it got that way because people kept talking about how "small" these people were in numbers and not talking about the direct level of influence they were gaining within the ranks of American leftist politics.

So I'm not really one to talk numbers anymore. Try attacking the morons within your own ranks and clean house, unless you want President Trump to have an eight year reign.

When their and James O'Keefe's whole schtick is taking footage and selectively editing it, taking peoples words out of context to imply people have said things they didn't, and they've been caught doing it multiple times before, then yes, it kind of does matter when you take into account the validity of this video.

Are you talking about Michael Moore?

The Leftists are calling the Trump inauguration the Deploraball.

ACLU asked for body cameras to be turned off during inauguration......http://bluelivesmatter.blue/dc-police-body-cameras-inauguration-day/

What possible good could come from this, and why are they abiding to this request? On a side note I was browsing that website you linked and saw this video.

Does it make me a bad person that I found this hilarious :D It's a very stupid and rude thing to do, but you have to admit the little fucker that did this has some balls.

BBC and CNN will be covering these like a motherfuk.

Doing all they can to give the impression of #notmypresident

Anything posted by a leftist or with an agenda to the left = fake news

Infowars, breitbart, Alex Jones and project veritas = credible sources

Strange times.

I am not sure you can call those people the left. If they actually do vandalize stuff and attack people they are just criminals. Maybe you can call them the radical left but me for they are just criminals.

Same way the KKK or other Neo-Nazi groups don't represent the right. They are just a bunch of criminals that need to be locked up if they commit crimes.
why so much attention to the criminal left then?

I rarely hear the right policing their own criminals......

http://wtop.com/inauguration/2017/0...secret-service-inauguration-security/slide/1/

Clancy said the threat environment for this inauguration and the campaign that led up to it is “different” from previous ones.

“I think people today are willing to do things they may not have been willing to do in the past,” Clancy said.

He cited several episodes that took place during the campaign, “where people jumped over those bike racks or security zones into our buffer. In the past, it was very rare for somebody to do that. Today, in this past campaign, people were willing to do it.”

Clancy was quick to point out, without saying how, that Secret Service agents know what to do when it happens.

why so much attention to the criminal left then?

I rarely hear the right policing their own criminals......
The American left is much more willing and has a recent history of violence against their political opposition. The left has been murdering cops, getting violent with cops also. The left has also been tearing down their own cities and neighborhoods when they don't like the decisions or results.

When Obama got sworn in, you didn't have this level of threats.

less than 1% of Conservatives are full blown racists..where as almost 8% of liberals are racist culture destroying cowards who WILL burn down your business, assault you, scream and shout and basically look like a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in everything they do...and no, i don't have a source, you will just have to take my word for it
never been to the south have you???

also,

Im not condoning violence but I hear the right say liberals are weak cowards.....what weakling coward goes against the police in riot gear?.....not bright but not weak either.....

the right loves to hide behind guns.....the left tend to hide behind their fists...mostly...

This what prision is for.

They want no mercy then give it to them.

its cool if you want to protest against obama run government but not against trump one?

fuck government whoever is in charge of it - its all bunch of old farts with too much money and power any way - either way they don't give fuck about common people, USA government has been overrun by personal interests and lobbying (aka legal corruption)
people should be able to protest whoever they want - or do you want USA to turn into north korea?

lol at calling people libtards, and then acting like one yourselves

....the left tend to hide behind their fists...mostly...
That's why bikers for Trump are riding to DC. They're gonna be there to make sure the American left isn't getting violent with others who just want to enjoy Trump's inuaguration.

Back