Undercover video:Leftist criminals are planning to vandalize and disrupt inauguration activities

would you say these types are 1% of the liberal voting bloc or more?

you guys are the flipped side of the coin of liberals who claim every conservative is racist. youre the same.
less than 1% of Conservatives are full blown racists..where as almost 8% of liberals are racist culture destroying cowards who WILL burn down your business, assault you, scream and shout and basically look like a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in everything they do...and no, i don't have a source, you will just have to take my word for it

less than 1% of Conservatives are full blown racists..where as almost 8% of liberals are racist culture destroying cowards who WILL burn down your business, assault you, scream and shout and basically look like a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in everything they do...and no, i don't have a source, you will just have to take my word for it
Is this going to be your new permanent persona or have you just been drinking heavily today? Honestly I like it.

Is this going to be your new permanent persona or have you just been drinking heavily today? Honestly I like it.
Well i am a hardcore leftist...as everyone already knows..and yeah, i'm drinking..once i light that first joint up it will be curtains though..then i get to wake up tomorrow and answer all those questionable statements i made on here and Facebook.

Also keep in mind that liberals left 130 tons of trash on the ground after Obama's Inauguration.

If that is how they leave the National Mall for someone they worship like Barack Hussein Obama, in what condition will they leave it for someone they hate?

How many well meaning liberals are going to get caught up in the fray- finding themselves confronted by the ethnic front groups. Cant wait to see that - I read some of it already started between white women and the rest Lol!!

They're not going to do shit. They'll bring their signs and yell a lot. Thats about it.

I wouldn't be shocked if this inauguration gets real ugly with violence. Friday should be one interesting day.

Well most liberals are pussies so I give these leftist nutjobs credit for showing they have balls. Even then, these guys hopefully will get what's coming to them.

You guys on the right have been crying for 8 years.
lol no. Every president is going to have their critics. The lefts crying since the election is unprecedented. Nothing I can think of compares to the backlash of Trump winning.

lol no. Every president is going to have their critics. The lefts crying since the election is unprecedented. Nothing I can think of compares to the backlash of Trump winning.

What world are you living in? Turn off the computer and the hate-radio and take a walk.

Your statement is so far from reality I am genuinely concerned for your well-being.

I wouldn't be shocked if this inauguration gets real ugly with violence. Friday should be one interesting day.

Yup. Especially since Obama is planning on unconstitutionally remaining in power.

I saw a video on it.

if they could only all be legit badasses like you.

if they could only all be legit badasses like you.
In their dreams...half of those pussies that you love so much are afraid of their own dicks, another sizable portion are so effeminate, that they actually would consider getting their dicks removed entirely. Bunch of bitches, too weak to even cope with their own emotions..

In their dreams...half of those pussies that you love so much are afraid of their own dicks, another sizable portion are so effeminate, that they actually would consider getting their dicks removed entirely. Bunch of bitches, too weak to even cope with their own emotions..

again, i think youre talking about like....2% of the liberal population. youre the same as liberals who accuse all conservatives of being racist.

again, i think youre talking about like....2% of the liberal population. youre the same as liberals who accuse all conservatives of being racist.
Well that's not cool..

True. I've learned that most liberals are only tough with a mob or behind a computer.
Keyboard warriors and gang mentality come from all corners of the political spectrum, hardly a liberal thing.

Back