Undercover video:Leftist criminals are planning to vandalize and disrupt inauguration activities

I am not sure you can call those people the left. If they actually do vandalize stuff and attack people they are just criminals. Maybe you can call them the radical left but me for they are just criminals.

Same way the KKK or other Neo-Nazi groups don't represent the right. They are just a bunch of criminals that need to be locked up if they commit crimes.

I am not sure you can call those people the left. If they actually do vandalize stuff and attack people they are just criminals. Maybe you can call them the radical left but me for they are just criminals.

Same way the KKK or other Neo-Nazi groups don't represent the right. They are just a bunch of criminals that need to be locked up if they commit crimes.
That's why I specified they were criminals. Not all leftists are criminals.

tumblr_inline_oclsw1nzar1txs8jp_500_zpshjn3loo9.gif
Laugh all you want but I believe in abortion up to 10 years old, surgical sex changes for babies, and gradually bringing the entire middle east and Africa into the west, killing all of us in the name of "tolerance"..you're just a LINO, a liberal in name only

That's why I specified they were criminals. Not all leftists are criminals.

Sorry, didn't notice that.
But yeah criminals are criminals. Protesting is fine, also I personally think its pathetic let's give the guy a chance first.
He won fair and square if people are unhappy they can try again in 4 years.

Last edited:
Laugh all you want but I believe in abortion up to 10 years old, surgical sex changes for babies, and gradually bringing the entire middle east and Africa into the west, killing all of us in the name of "tolerance"..you're just a LINO, a liberal in name only

Very weak attack. I'm disappointed in you.

You've got issues. Seek help.
I've got tonnes of issues!.............

Of classic Marvel, DC, Image and Dark Horse comic books from the late 80's and early 90's, and yeah, I do need help completing the awesome death of Superman "Funeral for a friend" storyline...if I tell you which one it is, would you buy it for me and send it to me, as you're in such a helpful mood?

How come all the dudes looking to strong arm the US govt look like they've never seen the inside of a gym?

Men with lower testosterone lean to the left and guys with high test lean to the right

I'm not joking, it's science look it up

in before " LOL @ Project Veritas they were caught doing something in the past and it doesn't matter what people say or do in their videos now "
Okeefe is a criminal and a hypocrit.

While I am certainly no Trump fan, I hope the inauguration goes smoothly and without incident.

The way the man behaved during the campaign though has opened the door to just an unprecedented amount of vitriol being thrown his way. And he deserves every bit he gets. You don't get to act the way he did and not have it revisited upon you. It just sucks though because it's going to make it even harder for him to do his job and in the end that hurts us all. Hopefully after the inauguration, everyone, the President and the populace, can just settle the fuck down a little.

It's a mess right now. Hopefully soon people will calm down and give our President the respect he deserves. And hopefully soon our President elect will calm down and give people the respect they deserve. Because the nations blood pressure is way too high and not sustainable right now.

My fear is that he is just not emotionally equipped to professionally deal with this kind of mass abuse. Instead of being an unflappable rock for the nation to lean on, he will deal with abuse and criticism like he always has, with twitter menstruations and word vomit. It is just going to be an exhausting way to go through life for the next 4 years. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer my governmental leaders quietly working away in the background while the rest of us go about our business, as opposed to sucking every bit of oxygen out of our daily lives.

Man I hope everyone can settle down.

I've got tonnes of issues!.............

Of classic Marvel, DC, Image and Dark Horse comic books from the late 80's and early 90's, and yeah, I do need help completing the awesome death of Superman "Funeral for a friend" storyline...if I tell you which one it is, would you buy it for me and send it to me, as you're in such a helpful mood
detail.jpg

Last edited:
@Contra-dictator
I have 2 different versions of when Johnny Flaming Homo went "Nova"..sadly, neither are worth much..

The tolerant left at it again.

would you say these types are 1% of the liberal voting bloc or more?

you guys are the flipped side of the coin of liberals who claim every conservative is racist. youre the same.

Back