Under conor's new deal can he box freely?

What kind of stupid are you? It says right in the article that he can. You acknowledge that you see it mentioned in the article that he is allowed to and you STILL have to ask?

He can, but he'll probably prefer to get paid

What kind of stupid are you? It says right in the article that he can. You acknowledge that you see it mentioned in the article that he is allowed to and you STILL have to ask?

Relax buddy, it's bjpenn.com they could easily be wrong.

How is this news?
We've already seen it happen

Of course he can box...As long as the UFC get their piece

He can box for free at the UFC performance institute. They’re still waiting for Paulie to accept their most recent invitations.

Never underestimate the stupidity of Sherdoggers.

If he got his own whiskey as sponsor you'll be damn right he get to box when he wants

The UFC knows McGregor won’t be boxing again.

He took brain damage against Mayweather in a fight where Floyd was just goofing around.

Sure, they'll let him box for the Zuffa Light-McDuckweight belt and become the first champ-champ-champ-champ-champ. After all, he's never officially lost any of his titles in a fight... he's a goddamned ducking machine.

The source is wrong often - I hope he can. I want him to get is belt back, box Paulie, then fight T-Ferg.

If he prefers to get paid he should box.

It was a dumb joke about the TS asking if Conor can box "freely".

Admittedly not my best work.

giphy.gif

Yes, he's gonna fight Canelo next August.

Back