Undeniable Proof that Boxing > MMA

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

^
Dana White watching Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz while two UFC heavyweights fight in a main event
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...deontay-wilder-vs-luis-ortiz-cageside-ufc-222.

No.

Just no.

I don't dislike boxing, but when you watch so much MMA and then put on a boxing bout.. My god, it's boring in comparison.

Obviously a World level HW Title fight in Wilder v Ortiz >>> Struve v Arlovski

What exactly is your point? Genuinely curious, why are you so threatened by MMA?

Real fight fans watch all the best fights​

Obviously a World level HW Title fight in Wilder v Ortiz >>> Struve v Arlovski

What exactly is your point? Genuinely curious, why are you so threatened by MMA?

Real fight fans watch all the best fights​

are you retarded? He is IGNORING HIS OWN PRODUCT.

Holyshit.

hqdefault.jpg

^
Dana White watching Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz while two UFC heavyweights fight in a main event
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...deontay-wilder-vs-luis-ortiz-cageside-ufc-222.
Boxing is more...elegant. MMA is more gritty. Boxing is taking one aspect of fighting and honing it to its most pure, technical, and artistic expression. MMA rarely if ever sees that same level of artistry but on a macro level, is more kickass because more weapons are used and more total knowlege and a mixture of skills is necessary. I realize I just stated the obvious but that's just what it is. That's why they really can't be compared as in which one is better. They're just radically different.

BTW, I know you're just being funny, and it was..lol. I just took the opportunity to vent for a moment. Thanks for indulging me.

Followed this shit thread just to say.... Nope.

No.

Just no.

I don't dislike boxing, but when you watch so much MMA and then put on a boxing bout.. My god, it's boring in comparison.

I mean if its a boring fight sure, but there's plenty of boring fights in MMA too. Almost every time theres a FOTN in MMA its when two guys decide to stand and trade. Same as boxing tbh

I mean if its a boring fight sure, but there's plenty of boring fights in MMA too. Almost every time theres a FOTN in MMA its when two guys decide to stand and trade. Same as boxing tbh

Ngannou vs Stipe
Lewis vs Ngannou

much fun

Isn't Dana a big gambler? Probably had a bunch of money on the boxing match. I've got two monitors, so sometimes I have two fights going at once, be it MMA/Boxing or Kickboxing, I'm sure Dana was watching both. However, kind of a bad look for the President of UFC to be doing that at a live event.

Back