Undefeated UFC fighter CM Punk to star in a new horror film "Hellstorm"

Undefeated UFC fighter CM Punk to star in new horror film "Hellstorm"

CM Punk will never fight in a regulated mma match.

You gotta admit, it's exciting talking about how he might fight someday.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, Punk will fight..."

I like the WWE crossover idea. It worked for Lesnar, but Lesnar is a legit badass. CM Punk, not so much. Hell, I never even liked Punk's wrestling schtick. He is a strong guy though. I mean look what happened when he and Brock actually fought.

I wonder how this makes Uncle Dana feel? He must've said yes to it I guess, but then what was the reason of signing this guy in the first place?
I don' t like WWE and all that stuff, so I really don' t know anything about this guy except he's done absolutely nothing relevant for the UFC so far.

What?
It's got CM's name being talked about.
It has a pic.
It has someone speculating he'll never fight.

What's missing?

The pic that the one poster Frank post in every thread that has a mention of Punk
I would post it, but its his schtick :cool:

I wonder how this makes Uncle Dana feel? He must've said yes to it I guess, but then what was the reason of signing this guy in the first place?
I don' t like WWE and all that stuff, so I really don' t know anything about this guy except he's done absolutely nothing relevant for the UFC so far.

I'm all for Punk giving this a go & like the guy, but all this does is push him back 6-8 weeks

Makes no sense to me

CM Punk is about as much a UFC fighter as Bill Murray was an NBA player.

[YT]c-TwbTJW2KE[/YT]

I think TS meant to post this in some WWE or movie forum...

I'll watch Cm Punk vs Jake Shields or Matt Riddle.

Back