Undefeated UFC fighter CM Punk to star in a new horror film "Hellstorm"

DGT4NOW

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
CM Punk and AJ Lee will be starring together in a new horror film "Hellstorm", which will shoot this November in Ohio.

According to press materials released by Safier Entertainment "Hellstorm" is set after the collapse of the world’s financial system and a devastating world war and tells the story of "a group of mismatched survivors are forced to band together and battle a variety of unexplainable and horrific beasts that descend on their tiny makeshift community."

AJ Lee is being billed under her legal name of AJ Brooks, as WWE would own the rights to the AJ Lee name and character. CM Punk is appearing under that name as he created and owns the rights to that persona.

According to the press release, "Hellstorm" will also star Mat Fraser (American Horror Story), Colleen Camp (American Hustle), Selene Luna (My Bloody Valentine), Kate Hodge (Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III), Brian Goff (BorderCross).

aj-lee-and-cm-punk.jpg

I guess that will push his debut back another few months

Looking like CM Punk will never actually fight in the UFC

I'm more of an UFC fighter than he is:)

I've been training MMA for 15 years and martial arts for 23 years:)

Does he have a gym membership yet? When will he start training?

I'm more of an UFC fighter than he is:)

I've been training MMA for 15 years and martial arts for 23 years:)

Except he is getting paid by UFC

But that is very cool on your end - that is a long time my man

Looking like CM Punk will never actually fight in the UFC

That's what I've been thinking for a year or so. But then again, it seems unlikely. It would be too shady. He probably gets a fight against some no name, loses, and that's it. At least he tried.

If he doesn't fight at all, it's gonna be "injury" related.

*Undefeated UFC fighter.

That's what I've been thinking for a year or so. But then again, it seems unlikely. It would be too shady. He probably gets a fight against some no name, loses, and that's it. At least he tried.

If he doesn't fight at all, it's gonna be "injury" related.

Or he'll actually begin to fossilize.

He must have paid good money just to have his name put on the roster. That way he can call himself a UFC Fighter, without ever having to compete in The Octagon.

He must have paid good money just to have his name put on the roster. That way he can call himself a UFC Fighter, without ever having to compete in The Octagon.

You think he paid Zuffa instead of the other way?

You REALLY think that?

You gotta admit, it's exciting talking about how he might fight someday.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, Punk will fight..."

Back