undefeated heavyweight prospect..who will be future champ?

Looks solid. Richard Torrez junior looks promiscing as well.

They need to fight some gatekeepers to see were theyre at. Tony Yoka and more recently mahkmedov were expected great futures. But couldnt go next level.

Tyrones isnt in the discussion. Cant piss clean to save his life

I like Torrez too but i think he's too small to be truly successful at the top. I'd prefer to see him at CW, though that's not likely to happen.

I like Torrez too but i think he's too small to be truly successful at the top. I'd prefer to see him at CW, though that's not likely to happen.

Yes, with todays giants, CW seems more fitting. However the dude is build like a fridge and still weighs 233 with his height.

How is he still fighting in the amateur ranks with over a dozen pro fights? His last amateur fight was 3 months ago? I assume he intends to defend his Olympic title is why he’s doing it
yeah. they've deregulated it significantly to the degree that even former pro champs and top ten fighters have fought in the olympics and other high ranking amateur tournaments. if you're from a poor country they often give some money to winners of amateur tournaments so some just do it for the cash. he will be at the olympics but after that I think he's just going pro full time

he isnt.

his last boxing fight was in 2019, and he most recently got TKO'd by kharitonov in MMA about 2 years ago.

He's currently training to return to kickboxing, not that it matters.

1.Jared Anderson
2.Ivan Dycko
3.Mladen Miljas
4.Tyrone Spong

Are you a regular fan because those four will never be champs. Bakhodir Jalolov is the best HW prospect in the sport and if lucky with his health a future champ.

Are you a regular fan because those four will never be champs. Bakhodir Jalolov is the best HW prospect in the sport and if lucky with his health a future champ.
Once he gets going, Jalolov will be hard to beat

Back