Undefeated Chael Sonnen ready to step in for Bellator HW finals

and here they are 24 hours later
pqGR8D6.gif
<Fedor23>

Just called and a girl picked up, so I hung up

Ditto, I called it before reading your reply.

Bet that girl is pissed if Sherdoggers are calling on a Saturday night and then hanging up.

Chael seriously acts like he is retarded.His shit is so childish and annoying.

After getting dropped a few times and roughed up by Fedor, if he is willing to jump right back in there with him, I have to respect that. The dude has stones.

He's the man of the hour
Too sweet to be sour
What you see is what you get
And what you don't is better yet

He's the men's first pick
And the women's regret
If you bet against Chael P. Sonnen
You've made a bad bet !!

I love Chael more and more, but what I don't understand is how he keeps a straight face while playing this role. Great actor, or actually insane. Some of his schtick is almost at Charlie Zelenoff level.

Former UFC Contender Chael Sonnen Pleads Guilty to Federal Money Laundering Charges

An Oregon real estate agent has pleaded guilty to money laundering in connection with a mortgage fraud case involving Vancouver-based Lighthouse Financial Group, which also did business under the name Crown Point Financial Services.

Chael Sonnen, 33, of West Linn, Ore., entered the plea Monday in U.S. District Court in Portland. He will be sentenced March 28. The maximum sentence is 20 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

According to a news release, Sonnen acted as the real estate agent in a transaction involving a home in Portland, and submitted a false letter and sales agreement instructing the title company to disburse $69,000 to a contractor for plumbing repairs. However, in a deal arranged by Lighthouse employees, $65,000 of the money was actually kicked back to the buyer.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/1/...r-chael-sonnen-pleads-guilty-to-federal-money

2dtavb.jpg

He'd probably win the tournament.

Chael seriously acts like he is retarded.His shit is so childish and annoying.
I've always thought the same. Now a days smart looks "stupid," and borderline retarded gets you in the retarded stupid group, which seems to make you smart.

Rough times being a smart man.

Chael is a decent looking guy, and that goes a ways. But yeah man, I've always thought only an aspy wouldn't cringe at his schtick.

Chael is so undefeated it hurts

no seriously though,
Chael is as undefeated as he is a virgin.

Actually wouldn’t mind seeing chael take on kharitanov for the alternate spot

Back