Unconscious, naked Paige VanZant lying on the floor after weight cut

I like women with meat on the bones.
If I can see hip bones or ribs jutting out, I wanna take em out for a big meal, not fuck em

paigeskasowane.jpg

Not me. Until the McUFC gets its shit together, no. Phony champs and unskilled women who can't strike with power.

It's gonna level up, just go back and watch the undercard fights there was 15 years ago, there's more skilled fighters in the amateur circuit right now than the UFC fighters of that time.

It's gonna level up, just go back and watch the undercard fights there was 15 years ago, there's more skilled fighters in the amateur circuit right now than the UFC fighters of that time.
The women are gonna level up?
I've been waiting for that to happen.
- though for that, there's a lot of horrible, sloppy striking going on in men's. Since the start.

Not bitter at all. But from the perspective of a fight fan this tells me she's likely not as dedicated to actual fighting as she is fame. Which is fine, end of the day people gotta get paid. But makes me care less about seeing her fight.
yea that's true, shes still entertaining no matter how you look at it tho. More casuals will tune in for her fights cause of this then say a thug rose fight. But between the hardcore fans I get your point for sure. End of the day make as much money as possible when the iron is hot tho

so she passed out, landed in that pose, with her hands on her boobs

Just happened to pass out with her hands covering her jubblies? Hmm...

No one is unconscious and is covering themselves at the same time...... not sure you understand consciousness

Back