Uncle Dana Looking Extra Alpha Today

I don't get it.

Is "alpha" an euphemism for 'red' now?

dana-white_cage1.jpg

dana-white-sword-ufc.jpg

images

Dana (at least to me) looks like a fat guy that was bullied in high school and now that he finally made it, he tries to be a badass and an "alpha"...

Dana is The definition of AMOG

The basement dwellers are out to shit on Dana White as usual, while he chills in his mansion with beautiful young girls.... Only interrupted by an impulse to once in a while check his in on his nine figure bankaccount.

Also, this is happening when he's not doing what he loves for a living.

Yea, such a loser.

Damn guys, we all of a sudden cant roast guys that are richer than us. Sherdogger Slomi says so. Keep on licking those boots, buddy.

The basement dwellers are out to shit on Dana White as usual, while he chills in his mansion with beautiful young girls.... Only interrupted by an impulse to once in a while check his in on his nine figure bankaccount.

Also, this is happening when he's not doing what he loves for a living.

Yea, such a loser.
Reported for Dana bashing.

Dana (at least to me) looks like a fat guy that was bullied in high school and now that he finally made it, he tries to be a badass and an "alpha"...
Too specific to not be your own personal experience.

Dana is one of the alphaest people in America, and this is a fact, not up for debate

Looks like he's been up snorting ketchup all night.

dana-white-newsstand-main.jpg

Nov 2016 seems like 10 years ago.

while he chills in his mansion with beautiful young girls

<{danayeah}>

I didn't know he let his butlers post on Sherdog, though, I guess that's cool.

Dana is one of the alphaest people in America, and this is a fact, not up for debate

I also didn't know that teenage-girl-emotions count as "alpha" in 2018. <Lmaoo>

Back