Uncle Dana just confirmed it's Joanna vs. Andrade is next

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Solid match.

He's talking on the post fight right now.

She fought awesome tonight.

Reminded me a lot of Wand.

I think Andrade wins this one. Can't wait for that one.

Dominant champion vs a legit challenger on a tear. What isn't to like?

I honestly think Andrade Hill is an early FOTY candidate.

Punched and kicked the fuck out of each other.

hmmmmm... Tonight answered some questions about Andrade and her cardio, she was able to push it for 3 rounds. Joann champion is much more technical however, so it should be a good one.

What a time to be alive.

giphy.gif

I honestly think Andrade Hill is an early FOTY candidate.

Punched and kicked the fuck out of each other.
I envy your ability to find enjoyment in fights like that one. Borderline sleep-inducing for me personally.

Very good matchup.

Good to see some divisions are ran properly. Paige and Grasso getting their just deserts for being pushed up due to cuteness level as well.

What a time to be alive.

giphy.gif

I envy your ability to find enjoyment in fights like that one. Borderline sleep-inducing for me personally.
The fight was awesome, back and forth all 3 rounds....

But I´m sure you'd rather watch technical HW fighting, don´t you?
upload_2017-2-5_5-21-5.jpeg

I like Andrade but i don't think she'll be any match for Joanna. Should be a good, violent fight though. Neither woman knows the meaning of quit.

Ummmm...

She was offered the last one. Chose to have one more fight, first. Was there any doubt about her being next, with a win ?

That was a no-brainer. And we heard about it long ago.

And fuck Dana. Asshole went on the record. That means it has a 50% chance of actually happening.

Dana said...

LMAO.

But, yeah...We all knew Andrade was next.

The fight was awesome, back and forth all 3 rounds....

But I´m sure you'd rather watch technical HW fighting, don´t you?
View attachment 197847
No.

I watch and dissect MMA for witnessing the development of a fighting meta-game, ie. to find quantifiable answers to which stylistic mashup combined with the unique physiological tools at an athlete's disposal prevails over all the others. Not a surprise that it was GSP who made me interested in the sport.

Women are inferior to begin with when it comes to athletic potential, so watching them slug it out does nothing for me in terms of finding out what's objectively the most efficient way to fight, since the physiological tools available to them are a restricted lite-version in comparison to what the top tier male fighters are working with.

I don't get excited over the notion of a fight being close and filled with what you'd call 'drama' in this context.

Baby Cyborg got a title shot huh ? Well I just be damned

JJ is already a week into camp though.. Does Andrade get no time to rest?

What a time to be alive.

giphy.gif

Yet you came here to discuss it. "Herp derp" indeed...

Back