Uncle Creepy retires...

In b4 "Good Luck Uncle Creepy" becomes a thing, like Sea Level Cain and Motivated BJ. Man, if Ian McCall only had that rabbits foot, he could have been GOAT.

Too bad, that was a funny dude. Actually the only flyweight fighter that has some charisma and I was able to get excited for. Had he only beat Demetrious back then, we would've been spared so much...

I do think he beat DJ but this is the right call, hes struggling a bit.

Yeah, it's hard to believe he went from a fighter who arguably beat MM and was perhaps the #1 FW to immediately losing 5 of his last 7 fights...with some weirdness and bad luck affecting some fights.

He gave us this:

warmotherfuckinCREEPY3.gif

So long. Cheers.

Uncle Sleazy was never my friend

See ya later, hipster boy. Your 90s undercut and 30s soda jerk moustache will not be missed.. Not to mention that monstrosity that looks like a giant red snapper tattooed on the side

The guy was just weird. Wasn't a fan, and don't care if he ends up working at Burger King in his "retirement" but he only won 2 out of his last 8 so smell ya later, Unc.

How do you know how hard his friend fucked his girl? Maybe it was soft and slow.

Lol the thing is, he caught them red handed because she was moaning hard so I assume it was a thunderous thrusting. Fucked up thing was it was his best friend who was rob Emerson.

The worse part is, the chick was justifying it because poor her was not getting enough attention while rob Emerson was remorsful. I have to re-read that story again.

See ya later, hipster boy. Your 90s undercut and 30s soda jerk moustache will not be missed.. Not to mention that monstrosity that looks like a giant red snapper tattooed on the side

The guy was just weird. Wasn't a fan, and don't care if he ends up working at Burger King in his "retirement" but he only won 2 out of his last 8 so smell ya later, Unc.

Shut the fuck up.

Lol the thing is, he caught them red handed because she was moaning hard so I assume it was a thunderous thrusting. Fucked up thing was it was his best friend who was rob Emerson.

The worse part is, the chick was justifying it because poor her was not getting enough attention while rob Emerson was remorsful. I have to re-read that story again.

<{you!}>

Good riddance.

Uncle Crappy has always been an overrated ufc journey man and its no surprise he got crushed the second he went to Japan.

Big fan of his fighting style. Was sad to see all of the injuries and bad luck he had. Really felt like he was one of the best, if not the best, during his time.

Best of luck to the guy!

Back