Uncle Creepy retires...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Ian McCall announced Monday on The MMA Hour that he is retiring after a 15-year career that saw him become one of the best fighters in the 125-pound division.

“I’m retiring finally, I think people have been waiting for this for a long time,” McCall said. “I’m done. This sport has taken so much from me — I shouldn’t say it’s taken, I’ve given this sport so much. And sure, I was the best in the world years ago and sure, people keep bringing up my ‘Al Bundy’ moment about beating Demetrious (Johnson), ‘Oh, you’re the guy, blah blah blah.’

“I’ve had a good run, it’s been fun, but at the same time, it’s over. After enough shenanigans that I’ve been through, I think physically I could still do it. Physically I go in the gym, I train hard. I beat people up, I have a good time, I love doing it, but with my luck and I hate to be the guy that’s like, ‘It always happens to me, the bad things always happen to me,’ well they kind of do in this sport. ... I’m not gaining ground, I’m not getting closer to being the best in the world. The steps are getting farther and farther away and I’m not in this to be anything but the best in the world. And if I cannot compete at that level of the best in the world, then it’s just not worth it for me.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Good. Talks more shit than anybody then pulls out of fights. Rich kid who brags about being a bully.

Love the guy.great fighter and fantastic human, I hope things workout for him.

With his hipster mustache.

That rope cut was bad luck the last time out and the horiguchi stoppage was early. Shitty way to go out honestly. If he doesnt think he has it though, hang em up.

Probably best. Either he can't fight cause he or his opponent get injured or he fails to perform to the best of his capabilities when getting a big name. At least he'll have people parroting the same bullshit that he was robbed against MM. See the post above me lol.

Good, who cares? It isn't like he had a huge fanbase either, I am glad Lineker beat him up.

Good. Talks more shit than anybody then pulls out of fights. Rich kid who brags about being a bully.

Yup, he is bragging about winning gym spars. More like uncle crappy.

That being said, this dude legit has some serious bad luck in life. Got his ex fucked hard by former best friend. That and weird losses like cuts by ripe and sick before fights.

I said this before which is that he must have pissed off a real life sorcerer during his teen gang life and that sorcerer put some black magic that has been fucking his life up.

I wish him all the best. Can't unsee that hand, though.

Good call. If I remember right, he had/has all kinds of hand problems. His hands turned to glass. For his own health it’s probably better he retires..

I do think he beat DJ but this is the right call, hes struggling a bit.

Yup, he is bragging about winning gym spars. More like uncle crappy.

That being said, this dude legit has some serious bad luck in life. Got his ex fucked hard by former best friend. That and weird losses like cuts by ripe and sick before fights.

I said this before which is that he must have pissed off a real life sorcerer during his teen gang life and that sorcerer put some black magic that has been fucking his life up.

How do you know how hard his friend fucked his girl? Maybe it was soft and slow.

Creepy was robbed vs Mighty Duck
It’s his own fault for being a clown and trying to show off rather than finish the fight like he maybe could’ve then the judges wouldn’t have mattered. At least he still got something to complain about afterwards.

It’s his own fault for being a clown and trying to show off rather than finish the fight like he maybe could’ve then the judges wouldn’t have mattered. At least he still got something to complain about afterwards.
or you know.....the judges could have just called it fairly....

best of luck to Ian, hope he settles into something that settles him

Back