Uncharted 4, the hype is real

FightsFTW

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Feast your eyes, absolutely gorgeous and looks to have semi-open world sections. Next month cant come soon enough!

New short one

Last edited:
First game I've pre-ordered since MW2. Stoked.

First game I've pre-ordered since MW2. Stoked.

Damn, that was years ago, I'm going all in for this game, its supposed to be the finale of Drake's story so I pre-ordered the libertalia collectors edition.

I only played Uncharted for the first time when the collection came out last year, but I'm looking forward to this one immensely.

The MP beta was great, too.

pre-ordered already.. can't wait...

I'm still play UC3. Stopped right in the middle. No rush to finish though I can wait.

Just ordered the Nathan Drake collection for $34 on Amazon

How long does each game take to beat? Always wanted to play these games but never had a PS3

Naughty Dog can do no wrong these days, I expect this game to be amazing.

How long does each game take to beat? Always wanted to play these games but never had a PS3

I blasted through all three pretty quickly. Wasn't bothered about finding all collectibles, just wanted to catch up with the story before number 4.

1st one, you'll probably find yourself asking what console it was initially released on. It looks so bad, given what we're used to now. It was so clunky I found it a bit of a chore, to be honest. 2 and 3 were good fun though.

I think I did a game per week, playing for a bit each evening after work.

worst gameplay video ive ever seen. But im for sure getting this game i have all the games.

Never been the biggest fan of these games but the graphics look really nice. Will it be at full 1080p 60fps for release?

Longest one is probably Uncharted 3, depends on the difficulty and if you try and explore and find treasures a bit. Each game can take you anywhere between 8-12 hours though.

I agree with @Monkadelic Uncharted 1 feels dated by today's standards, though the story is still good, Uncharted 2 and 3 are great though.

Never been the biggest fan of these games but the graphics look really nice. Will it be at full 1080p 60fps for release?

I believe its full 1080p, but unfortunately only 30fps as far as I know. Doubt the PS4 can handle that level graphics at 60fps and 1080p.

Goddamn Naughty Dogs animation is phenomenal

Longest one is probably Uncharted 3, depends on the difficulty and if you try and explore and find treasures a bit. Each game can take you anywhere between 8-12 hours though.

I believe its full 1080p, but unfortunately only 30fps as far as I know. Doubt the PS4 can handle that level graphics at 60fps and 1080p.

MP is 60fps i believe but with downgraded graphics. which i can dig. that'll probably be the standard for ND from here on out i think.

Last edited:
Goddamn Naughty Dogs animation is phenomenal

MP is 60fps i believe but with downgraded graphics. which i can dig. that'll probably be the standard for ND from here on out i think.

Yeah I think so too, the graphics in MP are still pretty damn good though, so no problem at all.

Pre-ordered it weeks ago, if Sully dies I'm gonna be sad.

I doubt everyone makes it through alive, someone is gonna die if not more than one person. I think its either of the 4 people, Sully, Sam (brother), Nate or Elena.

I remember when U3 came out, people were disappointed
That ND didn't have the balls to actually kill off Sully and ended up bringing him back to reveal it was just a hallucination

Doubt ND does that again, someone is biting the big one and I think its gonna be a major character, and probably Sam as well.

Yeah I think so too, the graphics in MP are still pretty damn good though, so no problem at all.

I doubt everyone makes it through alive, someone is gonna die if not more than one person. I think its either of the 4 people, Sully, Sam (brother), Nate or Elena.

I remember when U3 came out, people were disappointed
That ND didn't have the balls to actually kill off Sully and ended up bringing him back to reveal it was just a hallucination

Doubt ND does that again, someone is biting the big one and I think its gonna be a major character, and probably Sam as well.

I don't think it will be Drake but I definitely am expecting someone or multiple people to get killed, Naughty Dog seems to be open to another studio possibly doing Uncharted 5 so unless it's Drake or Drake's kid if he and Elena do have one it'd be very odd to play an Uncharted game without him, my prediction is Sam and Sully die and Drake and Elena have a boy and name it Victor or Victor Sam depending if Sam stays good or turns bad.

Not impressed with your performance .

Back