AGEZ909

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Unbeaten SBG prospect Kiefer Crosbie signs with Bellator
Peter Carroll
Screen_Shot_2018_07_26_at_18.51.24.0.png
www.instagram.com/kiefercrosbie_mma
Kiefer Crosbie has become the latest Irishman and SBG fighter to sign on the dotted line with Bellator.

Just a day after confirming the signing of Richard Kiely to MMA Fighting, Bellator confirmed that Crosbie has now agreed terms with the promotion.

Welterweight Crosbie (4-0) is coming off a win from his viral firefight with Josh Plant, which acted as the co-main event for BAMMA 35 at Dublin’s 3 Arena. The Dubliner finished Plant with a series of elbows as he was held against the fence in the first round.

Known for his striking ability, Crosbie has finished all four of his professional bouts to date. He stopped Keith McCabe in the first round of his pro debut with a well-timed teep kick to the body before moving to 2-0 with a second round triangle submission of Conor Riordan.

“Big Daddy” stopped his third opponent, Waldemar Cichy, with a strikingly similar sequence to the situation he found himself in against Plant — landing multiple elbows as his opponent tried to score a takedown off the cage wall.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/...g-prospect-kiefer-crosbie-signs-with-bellator

Another fighter to root against. SbG is the euro TAM for me. Can't get behind any fighter from there. Even Amir.

I wonder if Bellator is seriously considering a Brazil vs SBG event with these recent SBG signings or maybe trying to get Conor to show up at more Bellator events. ;)

I wonder if Bellator is seriously considering a Brazil vs SBG event with these recent SBG signings or maybe trying to get Conor to show up at more Bellator events. ;)

Why not all of the above? Also, they will need talent for their European circuit next year. This is just Bellator making setting up their plans for Europe.

Back