Opinion Umm what's a Smocking Gun?

Oh, you certainly can pick on anyone for any silly little reason you want. The problem is, when it becomes apparent that you're a petty nitpicker who pounces on things which really aren't bad at all, what does that make you look like? If you constantly call the fat kid in school "Manboobs" publicly and your buddies laugh along with you, you know what the rest of the school is thinking about you?

So critique him for whatever you want. Frankly, the guy is odious. I am cautioning you about something that the media and his detractors have missed from about 2015 until now - that when you pick on him for stupid nitpicky stuff it doesn't make him look bad, it makes you look bad. The people who cheer you on over it are the ones who already hate his guts, while the ones who are fence sitters might feel a bit of sympathy for him, and you're only galvanizing the support of those who like him. In short if you don't want him back in stick to real criticisms. This reeks of people trashing Michelle for wearing a dress that showed her arms, or Obama for wearing a tan suit, or Stephen Harper making fun of how nice Trudeau's hair was, and all that made the Righties look like a bunch of assholes - just like a lot of you look like when you mass share pictures of a 72 year old man in a pair of shorts that shows he has some cellulite.

Well, you do have a point tbh. I'm on my 4th beer on a beach so I didn't account for your angle, but you're def right. The other thing is, no matter how indicative of idiocy those small things are to me, I should not expect them to be equally as indicative to others, esp. to the type who voted him in in the first place (they prolly can't spell for shit either tbh)

Greatest of All traitors.

We've got the best treason, the best collus- no collusion!!!!

Lest we forget, the best people, new people every week, so the public doesn't get bored! Nothing to do with our patent inability to hire non-retards and non-criminals! Or non-retard-criminals! LOOK! We made Mooch look like a fucking PhD on TV compared to most of our picks! WHO ELSE GOT DIS ALL STAR DRAFT????

Lest we forget, the best people, new people every week, so the public doesn't get bored! Nothing to do with our patent inability to hire non-retards and non-criminals! Or non-retard-criminals! LOOK! We made Mooch look like a fucking PhD on TV compared to most of our picks! WHO ELSE GOT DIS ALL STAR DRAFT????

When you make Vinnie Front Stab look like a Rhodes Scholar, fuuuuuuck man.....

There are plenty of things to critize Trump about, crying about a typo makes you seem hysterical and doesn't help your argument in the slightest

But his typos are insanely frequent and often difficult to differentiate from his usual stupidity/illiteracy.

FancyGiganticLaughingthrush-small.gif

I dont know much about politics but whenever I ask someone why they hate trump it's never about his policies. It's always "because hes racist"

Ok how is he?

"Hes racist everyone knows it"

Ok.
He's a liar.
He's divisive.
He can't take criticism.

Dozens of insults directed at private american citizens.

Unhinged rants about FBI and justice department officials, including people he hired himself.

Unhinged rants about how badly the media is mistreating him while he retweets and shamelessly promotes Fox News, the most biased conservative network that exists. He uses a Maoist label for the Free Press, something he clearly doesn't understand.

Unhinged rants about Google and Facebook only allowing negative search results to come up about him, not realizing that the results are bad because people don't like him.

Going to the UN and instead of being an ambassador for our country, telling them all to go fuck themselves and expecting a positive reaction. Telling bold faced lies counter to objective reality and expecting people won't laugh. Reneging on every agreement we've ever been part of because Obama had something to do with it.

"I'm much more humble than you would understand." - Donald J Trump

I hate the man because he's a cunt.

smocking.jpg

podesta-jarrett.jpg

Maybe Trump knows something about Mr Podestaphile. Also kind of a coincidence that his big Rolling Stone Pizzagate article came out today.....

Ah yes.

Urban Dictionary.

A source that is written by amateurs, and rated by amateurs making up definitions (or adding them) to any word out there.

Very credible. <CerseiPlotting>

Ah yes.

Urban Dictionary.

A source that is written by amateurs, and rated by amateurs making up definitions (or adding them) to any word out there.

Very credible. <CerseiPlotting>

Well the definition has been there since 2006. So unless 4chan has been planning this for 12 years, then I'd say it's sorta credible in this conspiracy theory context.

is that supposed to be a "smock"?
DuEJ_AjVsAET32Z

anyways, this just rekindled an old memory.

I must have been in first grade when we were told to bring in a "smock" for the next day, for painting. I had no idea wtf that was. I asked my dad & in is classic blue collar ye olde NY accent he answers to me "you need a schmuck? ask your mudda to see if your uncle can help..".

one of those good memories that always stays with me.

Fucktard can't spell simple words. Is normal.

Look at the silver lining of the Orange Man presidency. At least you got a smocking first lady.

Wow some of you need to charge Trump rent for all that time he spends in your heads.

In case you missed it this is a forum on politics

OP makes a thread about an historic tweet, where a POTUS admitted engaging in criminal activity, and the focus of the thread is on a misspelling.

Sigh.

The president just admitted in a tweet that he's a criminal y'all.

FancyGiganticLaughingthrush-small.gif

I dont know much about politics but whenever I ask someone why they hate trump it's never about his policies. It's always "because hes racist"

Ok how is he?

"Hes racist everyone knows it"

Ok.

His policies suck balls. There. You heard it from me. He is about as incompetent as someone rich can get. Poor people can not survive being as inept as him.

• Dijon mustard
  • Tan suits
  • Riding bicycles
  • Jeans
  • Basketball
  • Stuttering during a speech

All legit criticism. Inability to spell smoking? Nope, totally petty.

He's a liar.
He's divisive.
He can't take criticism.

Dozens of insults directed at private american citizens.

Unhinged rants about FBI and justice department officials, including people he hired himself.

Unhinged rants about how badly the media is mistreating him while he retweets and shamelessly promotes Fox News, the most biased conservative network that exists. He uses a Maoist label for the Free Press, something he clearly doesn't understand.

Unhinged rants about Google and Facebook only allowing negative search results to come up about him, not realizing that the results are bad because people don't like him.

Going to the UN and instead of being an ambassador for our country, telling them all to go fuck themselves and expecting a positive reaction. Telling bold faced lies counter to objective reality and expecting people won't laugh. Reneging on every agreement we've ever been part of because Obama had something to do with it.

"I'm much more humble than you would understand." - Donald J Trump

I hate the man because he's a cunt.

That pretty much sums it up

is that supposed to be a "smock"?
DuEJ_AjVsAET32Z

anyways, this just rekindled an old memory.

I must have been in first grade when we were told to bring in a "smock" for the next day, for painting. I had no idea wtf that was. I asked my dad & in is classic blue collar ye olde NY accent he answers to me "you need a schmuck? ask your mudda to see if your uncle can help..".

one of those good memories that always stays with me.

I read this in Joe Pesci's voice.

• Dijon mustard
  • Tan suits
  • Riding bicycles
  • Jeans
  • Basketball
  • Stuttering during a speech
All legit criticism. Inability to spell smoking? Nope, totally petty.

I bet he likes Ketchup on a Hot Dog.

(too personal? <Moves> )

Back