UMA FIGHT GEAR

Brad loves his gear and Ashley is absolutely going to love those red cheetah prints!

By the end of the year I wouldn't be surprised to see our whole gym in UMA gear!

I'll have to write a formal review of my gloves and mitts soon as I couldn't be happier with them. Will be putting in another order soon.

Quick 2 questions:

Have you ever made air mitts or body shields (garibay style like Freddie Roach uses)? Would be very interested in both.

Keep up the great work!
I'd be interested in this too. Would love to see the review.

Brad loves his gear and Ashley is absolutely going to love those red cheetah prints!

By the end of the year I wouldn't be surprised to see our whole gym in UMA gear!

I'll have to write a formal review of my gloves and mitts soon as I couldn't be happier with them. Will be putting in another order soon.

Quick 2 questions:

Have you ever made air mitts or body shields (garibay style like Freddie Roach uses)? Would be very interested in both.

Keep up the great work!

Yes hopefully she'll love her gloves as well.

Yeah we hope that happens...... it'll be a huge achievement for us.

Would greatly appreciate a review from you mate.......Top Guy!

coming to your questions.......yes we do have made Air mitts and different style body shield.

UMA AIR MITT
20160803_094656_wm_zpsx25buzpk.jpg

20160803_094455_wm_zpsp9vi1spo.jpg
20160803_094727_wm_zpssz8oafxd.jpg

UMA BOXING GEAR
20160811_002939_wm_zpsfjd4jccn.jpg

Last edited:
Just placed another order for a custom pair of 12 oz RT-41's and a second standard pair of the RT-41's for my brother. Very excited to add to my UMA gear pile!

Jumping on the set of these!!! Gonna get some @StRatoCastR 's aka the IR model in 16oz lol. I haven't even officially ordered them but can't wait to see them. Hopefully by today I get all the details worked out as far as customization goes and get my order placed. How did you guys decide on colors? Haha the possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
Looks like uma has been doing great things! Ive been somewhat inactive but when the schedule calms down ill be regular. Grats to all the guys with new gear!

Back