UMA Custom 16oz Gloves

Awesome guys! I know more people ordered and received but they havent posted anything yet.

Good time for those that are interested to jump on a pair. According to UMA's ebay store they are $100 flat w/free shipping to the UK, USA, and Ireland. Can't beat that price for a custom pair. I'll be posting a double review on the UMA's I've been using soon.

Good time for those that are interested to jump on a pair. According to UMA's ebay store they are $100 flat w/free shipping to the UK, USA, and Ireland. Can't beat that price for a custom pair. I'll be posting a double review on the UMA's I've been using soon.

actually, the impression i get from reading the ebay listing is that you choose one of the pictured designs which is actually a selection of custom designs for past customers...including mine.

If these are for Elvis, I'll wait till they are on eBay for the white ones.

v5aQbr.jpg

C7urWF.jpg

dFMcth.jpg

2QaKAB.png

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-oz-Boxin...510?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d356b49e6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-oz-Boxin...444?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d35981a4c

If they were velcro I would have snagged the white and red already. Enjoy boys!

Yeah those metallic red and gold with white are amazing. That is easily one of the best color themes.
I gotta give elvis credit though guy has a good eye for making good combos on gloves. Now if he could just stick with a pair longer than 2 days

I know. I'm trying to save some cash but the 12s are calling me.

I posted something in the other thread earlier but imo this is the best purple ive ever seen. I think a black glove utilizing these colors would be amazing

I posted something in the other thread earlier but imo this is the best purple ive ever seen. I think a black glove utilizing these colors would be amazing

Thank you very much Strato..............

Nice idea:icon_idea...... we will definitely try this soon....

White also. White might come out better than black

Nice work.

How much customization would I be able to do with this piece? I like the protection in the front forehead and nose protection, but would like to beef up the side protection around the ears, temples and add back if the head padding with a Velcro or lace up design. Here's some designs I'm looking at:

ACH1-back.jpg

triumph-death-star-headgear.jpg

Would I also be able to do my own logo or change the way the UMA logo looks, I'm really not feeling it?

I know it's a matter of personal taste but some of you really have none. Stop picking all these neon clown colors!

Nice work.

How much customization would I be able to do with this piece? I like the protection in the front forehead and nose protection, but would like to beef up the side protection around the ears, temples and add back if the head padding with a Velcro or lace up design. Here's some designs I'm looking at:

ACH1-back.jpg

triumph-death-star-headgear.jpg

Would I also be able to do my own logo or change the way the UMA logo looks, I'm really not feeling it?

Thank you for liking our work mate.
To discuss our product in more detail Please contact us at: [email protected]

the gloves and headgear look great, but that team name i can't get down with, haha.

Cant wait to red your reviews man. You have become the go to review person on here!!!
Thanks a lot man ill be sure the get the rounds in as soon as i can!.

@dat
Yeah im surr a lot of people cant hahaha. Oh well, im not a very creative person so coming up with the right colors sucked so i just used two colors from s youtube channel and added in their logo and a joke of theirs.

I think i did a good job picking the colors at least haha. From those pictures the gloves look incredible

Back