Ultimatum Boxing Gear

Aren't they big in Russia?

100% that they are overpriced, because practically all boxing equipment is overpriced in the Russian market, and unless you're Russian and have to put up with it, then it doesn't seem attractive to me.

Many top boxers are sponsored by ultimatum in Russia. But is expensive to Russian market and anywhere, 200 USD, 300 USD. I think even for premium and established gear brands (grants and winning) the market is small.
The question is if the ultimatum gear is worth the price they charge, the same was discussed about Di Nardo gloves.
I m thinking about the headgear
"The headgear is padded with a proprietary formula polymer foams combination, which ensures up to 70 per cent decrease of impact force transition to the head. " Ultimatum ad
if it's reach at least 30%, I'll be satisfied.:)

Are you in Russia? If not then I'd personally not touch them, and then they don't look all that special either, they look rather generic which leaves very little possible justification for the price tag. At least Di Nardo looks special.

I m not in Russia, unfortunately hahaha <Fedor23>
You re right. It 's difficult to buy without try, at least touch.
I just have the ultimatum punch mitts - without an accurate test until the moment.

In Korea, many acknowledged its quality and performance but I agree that they are overpriced.

I am so curious about Ultimatum Boxing gear.
Can anyone do a deep analysis of them?

View attachment 315333
View attachment 315337
My friend have the pair of Ultimatum, Im from Ukraine, so Ultimatum gear taking place on market. The gloves looks like fight gloves but very big (as training gloves should be). Leather has too many wrinkles, the padding looks like "components" (palm looks like three parts). Like this...

My friend have the pair of Ultimatum, Im from Ukraine, so Ultimatum gear taking place on market. The gloves looks like fight gloves but very big (as training gloves should be). Leather has too many wrinkles, the padding looks like "components" (palm looks like three parts). Like this...

Attachments

• IMG-20190930-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20190930-WA0010.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20190930-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20190930-WA0009.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20190930-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20190930-WA0008.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 13

003989A2-2852-477E-A9D3-3D7171291CE9.jpeg

I think this one is good to use.

@sugarD
I dont know if I cant find that one you uploaded in the website , but what is the name of the pair?

Wow that looks completely different from what you posted as to the shape.

Perhaps the pair has been used so hard :)

Wow that looks completely different from what you posted as to the shape.

Perhaps the pair has been used so hard :)
As for me any gloves that became to such shape through 3-4 months, are just overpriced if not to say more...)) I know this guy very well aand Ringside not to became like this (100$ price), PBS gloves not became too... So jsut as is.

These gloves look a lot better in pictures than they do in real life. In all the marketing pictures that Ultimatum puts out, the gloves look sleek and shiny and very aesthetic. But when I actually saw them for the first time, they just looked kind of like cheap Title gloves to me.

Back